~𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3~♡

It's been a few weeks since Akira and you started hanging out with iwaizumi and his friends. Also you got know more about oikawa. Akira seemed to notice your crush about him as she teased you all the time. "You should ask him out!". You eyes widen and your face went red. You shaked your head as you continued writing your project on the computer.

She sighed but didn't push. She knew how shy you were, she was never got mad at you and she always helped you, that's why she was your bestfriend after all. "Okay I won't push you" she said and smiled at you. " but he really is interested in you" she winked at you and continued washing the dishes in the sink. You felt your heart beating faster. Was oikawa really interested in you? If so how could he feel about your job.

You sighed and Akira looked at you worried. "Are you okay?" She asks, you nodded and grabbed your bag. It was time for you to go home. It was late anyways. "I'll see you tomorrow!" You said as you waved closing the door behind you. Akira nodded and you left.

.

.
Oikawa was sitting in his bedroom bored not knowing what to do. He had already did his homework, called iwaizumi five times, took a bath, cooked some pancakes and now he was just laying on his bed while looking at his ceiling lost in his thoughts. Suddenly a sound from his phone draw his attention.

Iwa-chan:
We gon chill in kindaichi's house. You're coming?

Oikawa thought for it for a moment. He wasn't a mood to be sociable but he didn't have anything else to do.

Oikawa:
Sure,who else will be there?

Iwa-chan:
You know us, akira and y/n she may bring some friends of her idk

Oikawa sighed and started to get dressed up. As he was he thought.

"At least y/n-chan will be there~"