chapter 14

Yes we pegged oikawa in here

*warning*
This chapter contains hard-core smut ( live stream sex,pegging, dirty talking, blindfold, hair pulling)

"You're such a naughty boy". Oikawa almost let out a moan at the name. " please" he whined. Giggling you grabbed the two mask. " put this on". You said and headed towards your computer.

It's been a long time since your last live, due to the university you didn't have a lot of time to be live. So when you opened the camera people were thrilled . Especially since there was a handsome boy behind you.

YOuR_moMmA:
Damm who is that?😍

Baby030:
My bi ass can't handle this

Ma_tZu:
Maybe some lucky fan.

You giggled and went back to the bed. "You're right guys, this is actually some lucky fan". You grabbed oikawa's face and made him face he camera. He let out a whine. " and he has been such a good boy. What do you say y'all".

"Should I reward his behavior".
Coins started popping on your screen showing that people were already excited. You smirked seeing their excitement.

You grabbed the blindfold next to your bed and wrapped it around oikawa's eyes. " You look so beautiful like this". You purred as you grabbed his chin. You started by slowly kissing his lips, then move to his neck. Making sure that the viewers could see anything.

You grabbed the lube and you poured some on fingers. Oikawa let out a moan as you entered two fingers. "Only two fingers in and he is already a mess! Isn't he the cutest guys?". You asked as oikawa whine with the words.

"Please"
He said.

" this is not enough"
He said between his huffs. You smirked. " oh don't worry"

" I'll give you something bigger". You wrapped the straped around your hips and poured some lube on it. You took your moment to admire his body. He was muscular and skinny at the same time. This feminine body of his made all the girls go crazy for him.

And now you had him under you.

Being a total mess.

His hair was messy and the blindfold was wet from his tears. His cheeks was red and sweat was running down from his body. After you made sure he was prepared enough you asked. " ready?". He nodded his head enthusiastically.

You turned him around on his knees, he let out a moan as you grabbed his hair making him face the camera. You placed the strap on his entrance. His breath was quick and exited. Slowly but steady you entered him as he let out whines.

"Isn't he the cutest?"

You said as you slammed into him again and again. His small "fuck" and cries were music to your ears. You slammed his hand from his cock and he let out a whine.

"Mommy will tell you when you'll be allowed to cum. Got it?"

He cried.

"Got it?!". You asked again this time snacking his ass. He nodded quickly unable to say any words. Grabbing his face you said. " if you don't answer me pretty boy I will not let you cum".

"Y-yes mommy Ah!"
His head was between his hands as he breath started becoming quicker. You swamped you hips hitting that sweet spot that made him curl his toes and grabs the sheets.

"Please mommy, I can't take it anymore!". You smirked and forcefully slammed into him faster. " you can cum".

"Shit..fuck!".
He said as he opened him mouth and finished. Your turned him around to see his cum all over his chest and a bit on his face. His body was was still spamming from the pleasure.

You took the strap and throw it somewhere in the room. You face the camera and said goodbye.

"Bye everyone I hope you enjoyed it because I sure did!"

That was my face while writing this 😃