chapter 13♡

Warning:
This chapter contains heavy smut so if your uncomfortable with any of those please skip those parts.

Part 1

Oikawa stumbled and ended up falling on the bed. You approached him with an evil smirk on your face. He was confused and a little bit scared since he didn't know what your intentions were.

He was also aroused but let's just ignore that.

"S-so you're..shy girl?". He asked as he still couldn't believe it. You smirked and got on top of him putting your hands on his chest.

"Yes" you said as you brushed his hair with your hand. You touched his red cheeks and made him look at him in your eyes and smirked. "You got a problem with that pretty boy?". He quickly shaked his head.

"Mhh, that's what I thought"

You let out a giggle watching oikawa being so flustered and shy. His cheeks was all red and he was avoiding eye contact. You grabbed his chin and made him look at you. "What's wrong, are you shy?".

Oikawa eyes darkened and a evil smirk appeared on his face. He pulled you closed and slammed you to the bed. His sudden behavior startled you. But you don't lose your confidence. Instead you slammed him down again.

"Don't get cocky with me". You whispered into his ears feeling him getting the chills. You smirked proud of how much effect you have on him. You grabbed his cheeks making him look at you deeply in the eyes.

" Do I have your fully conset on what about to do?".

He nodded quickly.

"Use your words~". You teased him, a groan escaped from his lips. He nodded once again. "Yes you have my fully conset".

You smirked as you got off of him and headed to you wardrobe. You grabbed the box and took the handcuffs. You decided to start with something simple. The night would be long and you wanted to save the good part for the end.

"Oh? You liked being handcuffed?". Oikawa asked teasingly. You turned around to face him. "Who said anything about me being handcuffed". You hold back a chuckle as you saw oikawa's reaction. A deep red blush on his cheeks and the excitement in his eyes.

"This is my house. I'll be the dominant one here".

You grabbed your mask from the table and put it on your face. At the sight oikawa almost let out a moan. "Fuck that so hot..". You moved your hips slowly on his crouch. He whine at the sudden pleasure. His pleasurable face made you wanted to do so many things with him.

And you will.

"So, is this what you had been imagining when you watched my lives". You took his boxers off leaving him completely naked. He gasped at the sudden cold. " y/n please..plea- Ugh!". You chuckle as you ran your hand on his cock. Slowly you started to move your hand up and down making sure to capture every detail of oikawa's face. He tried to reached out but failed since his hands were handcuffed to the bed.

You layed next to him still Jerking him off slowly. You could feel his shaky breath on your lips. His eyes had already started tearing up. Proud of your actions you said. " Do you have any request of what shy girl want her to do". He nodded. " well what is it?".

"Ride my face".

Oh my!..

Grabbing his cheeks you kissed him. " You're such a good boy. I'll made sure to ride you good and fast". You placed you things between his head. You chuckle as you felt his shaky breaths on your pussy. 

A shaky breath escaped from you mouth as you threw your head back. "Oh God fuck..that's feels so damn good!". You moaned as he sucked and played with your clitoris. Grabbing his hair you pulled him closer. The sudden action made him moan and the vibrations send you closer to your climax.

Getting closer to your climax you started moving your hips fast as you moaned oikawa's name loudly. Finally you let put a sudden gasp and reached your climax. You got off and smirked looking down at the mess you made to his face.

You noticed the familiar excitment in his eyes. Only he was looking at you but something behind you. It was your computer. A evil smile appeared on your face.

" you're such a naughty boy"

Part 2 is coming soon.

A/N

Uhh
I know i haven't updated for so long but speaking truthfully there was so much shit going on with school and my personal life that had effected my metal health.

Anything I am feeling way better now so I'll update more often now!

Lmao

Mmmmk bye