~𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7~♡

"Good little girl~"

"Always picking a fight with me~" oikawa sang around his room as he clean up, he was in a very good mood. "You know that I am bad~" he chuckled as he throw his last pair of pants in the wardrobe and layed on his bed. He places his hand on his eyes to prevent the light from his eyes. "What are you doing to he y/n-chan..". He thought the day before. His could still taste your lips or remember your smell. If hanamaki wouldn't interrupt you two he might would have cross the line. He was desperate for you. Suddenly a notification from his phone interrupted his thoughts.

Shy girl is doing a live .

He frowned and gulped. Without much of the thought he opened his laptop and connected to your channel. You weren't wearing anything but only a black skirt. Oikawa immediately felt his blood rush to his cock. "Oh god.." he didn't take off his pants, not yet at least, he just joined the live after all. He ignored the texts from his phone, all the attention was on you. He sighed deeply as he watched you start playing with your self. Your hands pinching your nipples while having a vibrator in you. He started palming himself but instead of his hands, he imagined yours.

The moans echoed the room and his ears as he imagined your beautiful mouth wrapped around his cock. "Fuck..". He palmed himself faster as he felt himself getting closer to his climax. He let out small groans then he throw his back of his head on the chair. Eyes closed and out of breath he finished. Meanwhile your live was coming to an end. You said goodbye and thanks for the coins and the live ended, oikawa closed his laptop. He pulled up his pants and headed to the bathroom to clean himself.

.

.

.
"I won't have sex with her until I make her official. I respect y/n-chan!". Iwaizumi at the other side of the phone was quite shocked listening this words leaving his best friend's mouth. Oikawa was always kinda of a playboy so hearing him talking like that was a bit weird but in the good way. Iwaizumi was proud of his friend. "Should I ask her out?" Iwaizumi rolled his eyes at the stupid question. "Yes stupid ask her, she is definitely into you". Oikawa couldn't help but smile at the comment. "Alright I will iwa-chan! Good night!". "Night asskawa". Oikawa layed on his bed and closed his eyes.

" make it official huh?"