Chapter 15

You were walking in the university heading to your class when you felt two hands covering your eyes. You smiled giggling a bit.

"Guess who"
A sweet voice was heard behind you.

"Mhh...Akira?"

"Nope"

"Matsun?"

Oikawa turned you around giving a cute pout at your teasing. You chuckled and patted his head. His hair was always so soft that you loved touching it all the time. He wrapped his arm around your waist and started walking with you. "So my place today?". He asked. You nodded.

It's already been six months since you two started dating and those were the happiest months of your life. Of course you told your friends about your relationship and they were thrilled when they found out. Matsun and iwaizumi were in a relationship now and akira started writing a fantasy book. When you arrived to your class, oikawa kissed you on your cheek making everyone to see. You giggled and entered the class with your mind full of him.

----------------------------

You two walked quietly at the empty street. The spring had come and the flowers had bloomed. Time to time you stopped to take a few pictures of the Sakura trees and everytime oikawa was watching you with a smile on his face. " I need to tell you something". You said after a while, his attention was drawn to you. "What is it?"

"I think..it's time to leave shy girl behind".

Oikawa stared at you for a bit. "You think of quitting?". You nodded. He smiled and kissed your cheek. "You know I'll support you either way". You nodded.

You smiled looking at the blossomed flowers as a new chapter began in your life.

The end.

As you can see this book has come and end. The end was a bit bittersweet was ah well.

Thank you so much for reading this book love y'all:) <3