𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8 ♡ (part 2)

It's pegging time 🌚

*warning!*
This chapter contains extremely nsfw scenes (pegging,mommy kink,live sex) so if you're uncomfortable please don't read this chapter.

"It's time for revenge". You smirked exited as you headed to your closet and grabbed a big box. Meanwhile julien was palming himself,waiting for you to come back to bed. You grabbed the strap and some lube and headed to the bed.

"You're ready baby?". He nodded excitedly and a whine left his mouth as you slowly entered him. The donations went even higher. While leaning against the wall,you grabber his legs and opened them to the camera. A whine escaped his mouth making you chuckle. "Don't tell me you're shy now". He gasped and threw his head on your shoulder as you fucked him faster.

"H-hah mommy..". You grabbed his brown hair and roughly pull it making moan even more. The donations were even higher right now. "Be a good boy and lay on the bed for me love". He layed on the bed and you grabbed his legs as you pounded him.

His head was hanging from the bed moving along with your bodies. The camera was in front of the bed giving your viewers the best angle to look at. Tears started dripping from his face and you smirked at the sight. His moans turned into sobs and whines. "Does it feels good baby?".  You asked and grabbed his hips to enter deeply.

"Yeah it feels so good". You slapped his hand away as he tried to touch himself. You smirked at his whine. "You're gonna finish untouched like a good boy,your hear me". He only let out a whine as an answer but that didn't satisfied you so you slapped him.

"Answer me!"

"Y-yes mommy I'll be a good boy..ngh". With a few more pounds he grabbed the sheets as his sobs and whines became louder. "OH fuck!" He said and finished. You giggled and let go of his legs which were trembling from the pleasure. You turned yourself to the camera and waved and said goodbye to the viewers.

After you made sure you closed the camera,you took of the mask and so did julien. You grabbed a few tissues and poured some water on them to clean his body. After care is very important anyways. You looked at your phone to see the money you both earned. Your eyes widen in shocked.

"How much y/n?"

"..30.000 thousands". Julien's eyes widen as well. "Shit we gotta celebrate for that!". Smiling you stared dressing up and so did julien. "I'll deliver the money to your account okay?" Julien nodded as he closed the door behind him. You sighed happily.

-----------------------------

Hello loves.

I am thinking of adding a few LGBT characters in the book so if you have some requests comment if you want.

I am thinking of pansexual makki or bisexual oikawa. But I am not really sure.

Anyways that's all. Vote or comment if you want it'll help a lot <3