𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9 ♡

*I really miss writing this book honestly hehe*

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ let's get into it🌚

------------------------------------

Oikawa saw you sitting in the library by yourself. You got your glasses on but you were too focused on doing your homework so you didn't see oikawa approaching you. He sat down next to you causing you to look at him. You smiled.

"Hello oikawa-san!".

"Hey there cutie what's you studying?". He asked and leaned closer to you and looked at your text book. You felt yourself blushing of close oikawa was. "Do you need help with that?" He whispered in you ear. Not finding the courage to sat anything you nodded causing oikawa to chuckle.

"You can always come to my place and help you with studying y/n. Would you like that?. Would you let your senpai teach you many things?"

"Y/n-san!"
A sudden voice came causing you and oikawa to look at her direction. A short brunette girl was approaching you. Oikawa growled.

Fumiko Suzuki.

Now oikawa had no problem with Fumiko Suzuki,untill she fucking stole his ex-girlfriend. Now oikawa had been a good boyfriend, he gave his ex-girlfriend everything and they were very happy!.

Untill this bitch showed up and destroyed everything!.

Now Fumiko Suzuki was actually pretty popular with steeling girlfriends. Now when she showed up out of nowhere oikawa was not happy.

Not happy at all.

"I am sorry oikawa-san maybe another time?"

"Yeah another time.."
He said glaring fumiko as she grabbed your hand and went out of the library.