𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12♡︎

You saw from a distance oikawa waiting for you holding an umbrella. You ran up to him quickly but you were already wet from the rain. He gave you a soft smile as you approached him out of breath.

"Nice weather huh?"

You laughed as you got under the umbrella. You looked at the wet streets in front of you. All the shops were closing and people were running to find a taxi or to get home quickly. "Look's like we have to move our date to my apartment". You said looking at him.

"Maybe we can watch a movie and I can make us some hot chocolates!".

" that sounds amazing y/n"

Soon enough you reached your apartment

Soon enough you reached your apartment. Oikawa looked around completely amazed that you managed to buy such a nice place. "Wow how did you managed to buy this place. It looks expensive". He commented. You smirked.

"I work hard"

After you gave oikawa clothes to change, you made popcorn and decided to watch a horror movie."I'll let you choose" you said handing him the remote. He nodded and scroll through Netflix to find a good movie. You threw a blanket on top of you so you wouldn't get cold and oikawa gave you a soft smile as the movie started playing.

"I am going to use the bathroom". Several minutes later said oikawa as he stood up from the couch. "Ah- second door on the right" you said and he nodded making his way up the stairs.

"Uh..which door did she said". He sighed trying to remember. In the end he just decided to just opened all the door. He opened the first door on the left. Hmm not the bathroom. He then opened the second door, it was the quest room.

"Damnt it"

He opened the third and last door but froze. Everything was dark. He stepped inside and looked for the light switch. When he finally found it he switched the light on. He frowned. "This room...". His eyes widen as he realised.

"I quess you found my little secret"