Chapter 11♡

Warning:this chapter includes sensitive content like:drugs, alcoholism, violence and sickness.

Suzuki fumiko had never fell in love. Not even once. Even though she has been in a multiple relationship with girls and boys she never really felt anything for them. Most of the times she just wanted someone to spend her time with and then she dumb them.

Suzuki was addicted to 5 things: smoking,drugs, dying her hair,eyeliner and getting laid every week. She was currently living in a trailer with her 16 year old brother and her five year old sister after their father dumped them. She met you one year ago at the third year of high school at a party. She was super drunk and had a bloody nose after she punched a guy who was harassing a girl.

In the end Suzuki ended up in the bathroom puking while you were holding her hair. "That was really cool what you did there" you said after she finished puking and rested her head on the toilet, she was too dizzy to think about the germs. "It was really nothing". Suzuki had a very hard time opening to people so a lot of think of her as a cold heartless person who doesn't give a fuck but only for herself.

Not that it wasn't true.

"I am y/n by the way". Suzuki threw her red hair away from her face to look at you. And damn you were hot. If she wasn't drunk and her mouth didn't smell like puke she would definitely make out with you there and then. "Suzuki fumiko" she manged to say before puking again.

----------------------------------

But now in the present. Suzuki was currently sitting next to you on some random stairs. You were wearing her jacket since the weather was cold and Suzuki though you looked absolutely adorable.

"Suzuki-san are you okay?". You asked after you noticed that Suzuki was too quiet. After a moment of silence she took a deep breath and replied.

" i am in love with you "

It was quite for a moment. Only the sound of the train and the people walking could be heard. Your silence said a lot to Suzuki. She smiled. "But it's oikawa right?". She asked and placed a cigarette between her lips.

"I am really sorry Suzuki"

Suzuki laughed in response. She wonder why you were apologizing. It wasn't your fault that you don't see her in that way nor that she excepted you to. She placed the cigarette back to her fingers and watched the smoke dissappear in the air. " It's your date today with him right? Go you don't want to he late". She gave you a slightly smirk as you stood up. You were about to remove the jacket but she stopped you. " keep it, I don't need it anyways"

You frowned but nodded keeping the jacket closer to your face. Suzuki smiled and came closer to you. She suddenly hugged you by your waist and locked eyes with you for a moment. Then she slowly leaned in and gave you a small peck on your lips.

"Goodbye y/n".
She turned around after she gave you a last smile and got inside the train. As you watched the train leaving you suddenly got a message from someone. You opened your phone and you heart skipped for a moment.

Toru:
Where are you? I am picking you up.

-----------------------------------
Lolol this is dramatic af