~𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8~♡ (part 1)

*warning!*
This chapter contains extremely nsfw scenes (pegging,mommy kink,live sex) so if you're uncomfortable please don't read this chapter.

This was your first time working with some one else. It was cam boy who suggested to work with you and you gladly agreed. His name was julien, he was one year older than you and a bisexual icon as he says. Before you work with each other you decided to get each other a little bit. Mostly learning about your kinks and what made you uncomfortable or just simply not liking it.

You decided that the best thing to do for the live was pegging. Julien likes to be the bottom and you like being the top. An after a one week you decided to go live. " tell me when it's too much okay?" He scoffed but nodded anyways. Always setting boundaries. After setting everything up, you set the camera. "Hey guys! Today we will so something different!". You welcomed them. You looked over to julien who was laying on the bed behind you with nothing on but his underwear.

"Should I let him fuck me first or should  fuck him first. I'll let you decided".

You chuckled at their responses. You got on top if julien who smirked at you and smacked your ass. You were wearing nothing but a black thing and a black bra. He hold your hips and got on top of you, pushing his muscular body against yours. He kissed your neck and grabbed your neck and placed it on his shoulder. Kissing your chest then your stomach slowly. He was teasing you. You felt his smirk on your stomach, his eyes were watching your carefully. Even behind the mask he could still see that he was doing a great job.

You gasped as he sucked your clitoris, then pushed two fingers inside you. "Oh fuuuck". You moaned. Your moans soon turned into lound whines. Minutes later you reached you climax. You grabbed his head pushing him deeper into your legs. He had left bruises on your thighs from grabbing them too hurt,not that it bothered you. He licked his lips. "Thank you for the meal~".

He turned around so you would be in your knees and gave you a smack on your ass. " ouch dick, what was that for?!". He smirked playfully to you. " it's not my fault you have a big butt, I couldn't help myself~". You rolled you eyes behind the mask but before you could even say anything, he entered you hard. You groaned in pain and pleasure as he started moving his hips. Moan and groaned echoes the room as everyone went crazy on the live,watching you getting fuck like a dog but a stranger.

"Ohfuck ohfuck Oh fuuuck!". You rubbed you clitoris with your two fingers as you felt yourself reaching your climax. Julien grabbed you ass cheeks (?) And entered deeply inside you. He hissed as he came inside you. He fell next to you as he took deep breaths to calm himself down. You smirked.

"Time for revenge~"