~𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6~♤

You woke feeling slightly dizzy. You were in a room that you never saw before, you were laying on a bed with the covers on top of you. You noticed something heavy on you legs but it was just oikawa sleeping. You giggled at his cuteness. He eyes were a bit puffy and his mouth slightly open causing a little snores. You poked his head. "Oikawa-san?". He muttered something that you didn't catch so you poked his head again but didn't seem to work. You smirked as you went closer to his ear, your breath hitting his neck slightly.

"It's time to wake up,oikawa-san.."

He opened his eyes slowly. "Y/n-chan?.." he straightened his back as he rubbed his eyes. " I was supposed to be watching over you but I fell asleep" he admitted kinda embarrassed, you catch a faint blush on his cheeks causing you to giggle. "It's okay oikawa-san".

"Thank you for watching over me"

Oikawa frowned for a bit but soon he smiled back at you. "We should probably go" he said as he stood up, you nodded and threw the blankets off you. You rubbed your things together as the cold hit your feet, your were wearing a black short skirt after all. You felt oikawa's eyes on your feet and had to refrain yourself from smirking and teasing.

Maybe you will in the future.

But right now you will enjoy the little game of yours.

.

.

.

"It's y/n turn". Makki whispered something at Akira's ear who gasp then smirked. Then Akira then. " so y/n have to get in the closet with oikawa for 10 minutes". Oikawa frowned for a moment and looked at you. You shrugged your shoulders as you stood up. "Come on oikawa-san!". You grabbed your phone and headed to the closet, which it was across from the living room where everyone was.

Oikawa closed the door behind him, then he looked at you with an apologizing look. " I so am sorry, makki can be really stupid sometimes, I hope you're not mad" he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. You laughed. " no worries I think makki-San is a very good guy, besides..."

" I was looking for a change to he alone with you.."

Oikawa's breath hitched as your body pressed against his own. He smirked and grabbed your waist. "Now that you're alone with me y/n". He whispered in your ear.

"What do you want to do?"
Slowly running your lips against his neck you said. " you know exactly what I want, oikawa-san".

" jump"
You did as he ordered. Holding you by your thighs he headed to the table. He put you down and kissed your roughly but not enough to hurt you. You grabbed his hair pulling him closer to you. He let out a groan. "I don't think you understand what's you are getting yourself into y/n" he growled in your ear. " but I want to find out..."

"Oi! What're you doing on there?!. It's been 20 minutes!".

You both frowned at makki's sudden voice. Oikawa chuckle and gave you a soft peck on the lips.

"Maybe we'll continue next time"