two

Olivia was taken back to the 5-0 headquarters to speak to Danny about the incident which happened on the drug raid

Olivia was taken back to the 5-0 headquarters to speak to Danny about the incident which happened on the drug raid. "can you move your seat forward man." Olivia kicked the back seat of the driver seats.

"excuse me! i am driving." Steve glanced at the officer in the back seat before he diverted his eyes back onto the road. "move it then." Olivia hissed as Steve shook his head, muttering to himself.

Olivia scoffed as Steve continued the journey back to the headquarters. "is he always driving your car?" the female asked her brother who nodded. "i don't get a chance anymore."Danny shrugged as the leader of the team pulled into a space outside of the building.

"quite big isn't it?" Olivia grabbed her brother's hand to get out of the car without putting pressure onto her leg. "we need all the space." Steve said from beside the female. "i'm sure you do, sir." she patted his chest before limping inside.

Danny led the female into his level of the building which was shared with Steve and two other officers of the law. "Kono, Chin. This is Olivia." Steve waved the two officers over to the three of them.

"hello." Olivia smiles as she shook the hands of Kono and Chin. "she's Danny's sister." Steve added on as Isla looked up at him before winking. "okay, O. you are going to go with Chin and speak about what happened." Danny told his sister.

Chin pointed to an office which Olivia walked over too and Chin followed. "please sit." the man smiled at the female, who just nodded and sat. "you don't look like Danny." he chuckled. "yeah, we have different dads." she shrugged.

The two went over what happened for the next hour while the rest just watched. "why did you never mention her?" Kono looked up from the screen table when Steve asked his question. "yeah, you mentioned Matt but not." Kono backed up her boss.

"never came up." Danny shrugged as he just stared at his sister and her conversation with his friend. "she's a good officer." Kono broke his gaze which Danny nodded. "she became lieutenant quickly, she was only a police officer for a year before the promotion." she read her file.

Olivia stood behind her brother and Steve, "reading up on me, are we?" she hissed as she pushed the two males aside to look at the table in the middle of the room. "so what did we find?" she smiled sarcastically. "come on! tell me." she slammed her hands on the table.

"no nothing?" Olivia nodded as she straightened. "so this team likes going behind peoples back then?" she glanced at Danny before her gaze settled on the boss. "we wanted to get to know you a little better." her brother tried to defend their actions.

"we wanted to find out more on you before we asked you to join the team." Steve quickly interjected himself between the two siblings as it looked like Olivia was getting ready to throw herself onto her brother and attack him.

Olivia glanced at his face, making sure that he wasn't lying. "why do you want me to join?" she asked the former Navy Seal. "you would be a great asset to the team." Steve stuffed his hands in his pockets in his jeans.

"oh really?" Olivia looked over at her brother who nodded. "he's right. You have some skills that we don't have." her brother carried on. "like what?" Chin asked, confused.

"she's a profiler... and a sharp shooter." Kono looked at her cousin who nodded, and he held a smile. "profiler huh." Danny nodded as Chin kept repeating it. "where do you learn that?" The cousin of Kono asked.

Olivia crossed her arms over her police top. "a few lessons in the FBI academy." she shrugged.

Steve nodded his head in conformation, "you'll be a good asset." he told the police officer who still looked conflicted in the offer.

"fine." Olivia nodded, "i'll join." she smiled when Danny came over to hug his little sister then Kono came over to hug her.

" It is never too late to be what you might have been." — George Eliot