four

Olivia stopped at the local bakery before heading to the office, and when she walked in she didn't imagine to see Steve standing there holding a baby

Olivia stopped at the local bakery before heading to the office, and when she walked in she didn't imagine to see Steve standing there holding a baby. "Steve?"she walked closer to her boss who looked over at her. "who's this cutie." she smiled over at the baby, and the baby gurgled in response.

"she's my niece - my sister Mary's baby." he explained to his team member who nodded. "she's the cutest." Olivia smiled as she opened the bag of cookies, and began eating one. "give me one." Steve joked as the five feet one female stood on her top toes to place a bit of the cookie in the six foot three males mouth.

Olivia watched how Steve interacted with his niece, Joan, and compared how he acted with criminals and even with his team... he showed the emotion of love. "there's my baby!" both adults turned around to see Mary walking over to both of them. "mummy!" Joan squealed as she was given back to Mary.

"Mary this Olivia, Danny's younger sister. Olivia this is Mary, my little sister." her boss gave the two females their introductions. "nice to meet you." Olivia smiled as she lent forward to shake her hand, and which Mary responded with a smile. "we hug in this family" she laughed as she brought Olivia into a hug.

"oh you do." she let out a nervous chuckle as she gave Steve a look which said 'save me' on it but he only gave her a smile. "i'm going to get this little one home." Mary smiled at her brother before putting Joan in her stroller. "nice meeting you." Olivia nodded as they watched her walk away.

Olivia glared over at her boss/friend before walking into the office which Steve followed. "she's a cute baby, it's a shame that her uncle is annoying." the brunette smirked as she sat on her desk, and her smirk grew as Steve glared over at her. "you're annoying." he muttered as he went to work on his computer, and Olivia was filling out paperwork.

"guys-" they looked up to see Kono standing in their office, "we have a problem." and with that said, both officers left their office, and on the screen it showed a bunch of cops being evacuated out of the police station. "what happened?" Chin asked who had just left his office.

"a bomb went off in the police station." Danny told the three who hadn't heard the news yet. "the governor wants us there." Kono told Steve who looke down at Olivia. "you three stay here and go over security tapes, me and Olivia will head over there and see if we can help out." he gave everyone their orders before the two officers grabbed their coats before racing down the road to the station.

When Steve and Olivia left his truck, their faces turned into shock. "oh my god." she muttered as she moved her badge to the front of her belt which showed officers and first responders she was there to help. "i'll help on causalities." Olivia looked over at Steve who nodded, and he left to help with the evacuation.

"Olivia?" she turned around to see her old partner sitting in one of the ambulances, "Lucas? are you okay?" she jogged over to him but he shrugged her off. "i'm fine, just a concussion." he winked as he thought he was made of steel. "what happened?"she asked as she took the bandage off the paramedic to patch him up.