three

The first case Olivia worked with her new team was a kidnapping case where a twelve year old girl was taken for exchange of money into a wired back account which was in England

The team was able to locate the girl, and she came out with minor injuries and her father hadn't paid the ransom demand, and that on its own was a struggle for Olivia and the 5-0 team.

Forty eight hours ago
"good morning people." she opened the glass doors and walked deeper into the room where her brother and his partner was standing over the computer. "morning." Steve looked up when he felt Olivia standing next to him, looking down at the screen.

"what's going on?"the youngest Williams asked her boss and her brother.

Steve straightened up, and he looked down at her. "we have a kidnapping case." he told her which made her happy demeanour to change to a serious one. "who's the missing person?" she crossed her arms over her chest, as she rocked back and forth on the heels of her combat boots.

"Amy Walters." Danny swiped across on the computer and a photo of Amy came up on the screens which were connected to the computer. "she's the daughter of the multi millionaire Damien Walters." Steve said from behind her, and each didn't know how close he was.

Olivia bit her lip as she continued to stare at the young girl on the screen, "have the kidnappers requested anything?" she turned around to face her boss and her brother. "nothing yet." Danny placed his hands in his suit pockets. "strange. They obviously know that her father has money but hasn't asked for a ransom demand." she watched as their brains worked but nothing clicked.

"her kidnapping means something else." she told them the answers.

The realisation on both males faces were clear when Olivia told them. "where's the cousins?" she looked around but couldn't find them in their offices. "coffee and breakfast run." Steve told his newest team member. "did you tell them to get m-"she was cut off by her brother.

"a large hot chocolate with hazelnut syrup and a breakfast roll." her brother smirked as Olivia closed her mouth.

Olivia glared over at her brother who smirked then excused himself to go into his office. "Olivia. We obviously didn't intend for a new officer, and we don't have another office so you'll be sharing with me." she looked up from the floor to share a glance with Steve.

"how cute." she smirked. "there's only one desk though." she patted his chest as she stepped around him to join her brother in his office.

Thirty minutes later, the cousins come back with five cups of hot drinks and a massive bag of food. "guys!" Kono called out as the three came out of their respected offices and went over to the two. "you two are a life saver." she smiled as Chin handed her the hot chocolate and Kono handed her the food.