eight

Today marked the year of the blondes arrival on the team, and Steve had made everyone plan a little get together at the local bar after their shift was done to celebrate the year of Olivia Williams

But Olivia didn't turn up to her shift which made everyone concerned and confused.

"can you stop punching me." the blonde spat out blood which had filled her mouth after countless of hits to her face.
"you are starting to piss me off." she glared at the male in front of her, who was looking at the gun in his hands.

The male chuckled as he walked closer to Olivia, and he twirled the gun through her blonde locks but Olivia was trained to show no fear. "what do you want?" she asked, as she felt her hands bruising up from being tied to the ceiling.

"you to suffer." and with that, the male walked out of the dimly lit room that Olivia had on her toes.... well standing up, you get what i mean.

Back over in the headquarters, the remaining four officers were standing around the table, hoping to contact their friend, sister and girlfriend. "anyone had contact with her?" her brother asked but everyone said no.

"track her phone." Steve ordered Kono, but the trace came up empty.
"it's been disabled." the native hawaiian told her boss.

Steve didn't know what to do with himself as his girlfriend of three months had done a disappearing act. "what if... what if someone took her." Chin spoke up, and he was scared of the 'what ifs' but it is a possibility with their job.

"we have to work that angle, Steve." Danny looked over at his friend who gave a hesitant nod.
"go through all the people she has helped put away, and cross it with recent releases." the boss nodded towards the three before going to his office to process the fact that his girlfriend could of possibly be kidnapped.

Back through the depth of the island, a beaten Olivia was left dangling from the ceiling after a round of torture, and she instantly knew from the methods of their torture, they were a mob crew.

"ouch!" she winced as she tried to move her body to see any chances of escaping but to her avail, nothing came up, so the next best thing was to find something to get her out of the chains that were slowly breaking her wrists.

Olivia's eyes lit up when she realised she had bobby pins in her hair, and they were small enough to act as a key to release the chains. The former seal brought her legs up to her chest and brought them over her head, which meant she was hanging upside down.

The blonde lifted herself up before placing the pin in the small lock and a breath of relief left her mouth when she had a small unlock sound. Olivia untangled herself from the chains, and she fell to the floor but that didn't matter at the moment... all that mattered was trying to escape the abandoned building.

"next to the water..." she chuckled. "classic kidnapping location." she muttered as she peered out the window to see the male outside with another figure, and she saw it was a female in a cop uniform.

"what the fuck?"she muttered as she rubbed her forehead which was littered with dried blood.

Olivia left the room that was she being held in, and she climbed out the window in the room next to hers which was covered by a car and lots of boxes, and she didn't want to know what was inside them boxes. "let's go, O." she prepared herself to run when the male came in and noticed she was gone.

When the males shouting started, she made a run for it and she ran for miles until she came into the city. "hey! hey." she pulled a young teenager aside. "i need to borrow your phone, please." she begged the young male for a few minutes until he agreed to let the dirty blonde use his phone.

"5-0, how can i help you?" and Olivia was relieved when she heard her brothers voice. "D?" she answered with a smile. "Olivia? where are you?" he stood up in his office which made the cousins and his best friend look up from their searches of finding Olivia Williams.

"near the supermarket." she kept turning around, praying she doesn't come across the male and female who she was running from.
"i'm on my way, don't move." he ordered as he slammed the phone down and rushed out, which made Steve follow him.

Olivia handed the phone back to the young boy, and she gave him a quick smile before running across the road to stand in the crowd of people near the supermarket. "come on D." she rubbed her neck, as her eyes kept flickering around.

"hey." she looked up to see Adam, who is her best friends boyfriend standing in front of her.
"oh hi, Adam. I can't really talk right now." she muttered as she stepped around him, looking around for her brothers car.

Danny and Steve raced to the supermarket and the boss was confused on why his friend had brought him here. "slow down!" he called as he watched his friend push people out of the way to get to something that was unknown.

"move! 5-0!" the other blonde Williams finally located his sister who was talking to someone.
"hey." he smiled as he gently pushed away the male and brought his sister into a hug.

Steve stood behind him, as he automatically thought it had something to do with Grace as they were nowhere near in finding Olivia. "let's get you checked out." and when Danny moved out of the way... Steve saw a bloody Olivia standing in front of him.

"oh babe." he muttered as he sped walk over to her and brought her into a massive hug, slowly lifting her off the ground.
"hi." she whispered as she wrapped her arms around his neck as she was placed back on the ground.

The trio drove to the hospital but Olivia knew that this was when she was going to be questioned on what happened... and to be honest. She didn't know what happened, she woke up dangling from the ceiling in an abandoned building.

"you can come in now." both males looked up when they heard Olivia's doctor announce they were allowed in.
"hey boys." she smiles as she laid in the hospital bed.

And Olivia was right, as soon as they entered, the questions started and she answered to the best of ability. "there was a cop there." she looked up and the boys looked at each other, and they knew this was war.

Part one of this 'episode'