eleven

The team were called in to assist with an active shooting at a school

The team were called in to assist with an active shooting at a school.. which was where Olivia's niece attended. "Danny!" she yelled, once she hopped out her car alongside Kono.

"Olivia!" he jogged over to her before bringing her into a hug.
"any news?" Kono asked Danny.

Danny shook his head but the lead the two over to where Steve and Chin was talking to Lou, who was the SWAT leader, about how to enter. "McGarrett." Kono alerted hers and Olivia's presence to their boss.

The whole team was huddled in the SWAT mobile command centre, pointing out their safest way of entry. "there." Olivia pointed to the roof. "go down through the air shafts." she looked around to see if anyone was disagreeing with her entry point but no one was saying anything.

"let's go." Steve ordered and they were off.

Two Hours Earlier
Grace, and her best friend Emily was inside their science lesson, which was their last lesson of the morning, which everyone knew it was now lunch time. "i'm so hungry!" Emily groaned when the teacher finished talking.

"when aren't you." Grace smirked when she saw Emily roll her eyes.

The lesson was fifteen minutes in when they heard the loud bangs. "what is that?" Grace looked around, but everyone including the teacher was confused... then they happened again.

"that sounds like gun shots." Emily looked over to her best friend, who didn't show any emotions.

The teacher, Mrs Bull, instructed everyone to get into the smaller classroom which was attached to theirs while she locked the classroom door, and turned the lights off. "we all have to be silent." she told everyone before she shut the door behind her.

Everyone was now met with darkness and silence.

"i'm scared." Emily whispered to Grace.
"me too." the girl muttered back.

Grace knew her dad would be there to save the day.

Two hours later.
Olivia was paired with Chin, and they were tasked to go to the south side of the roof. "you ready?" he asked the blonde, who nodded in response. Olivia grabbed her gun tighter before sliding down first.

"we're in." she muttered into her ear piece which was connected to the other teams.
"be safe." Steve's voice was heard on the other side.

The blonde and the black haired were on the second floor, and they quickly but efficiently checked every classroom, just in case the shooter was hiding. "clear!" she called out to Chin, as she closed the supply closet door behind her.

Olivia was walking in front, with her gun held up high, ready for anything, while Chin was walking backwards. "swap." Chin muttered, and just like that.. they were in different positions.