nine

"have we made any connections on who the cop is?" Steve asked as he walked in with Olivia by his side

"have we made any connections on who the cop is?" Steve asked as he walked in with Olivia by his side. "not yet, boss." Kono said as she gave a smile to the 
small girl beside the taller male.

Olivia gave Steve a smile before heading into the shared office. "how is she doing?" Danny asked once he knew it was clear to ask how his sister was doing. "okay, i think. She wouldn't admit if she wasn't." Steve sighed as he glanced over his shoulder to look at the female who was biting her lip.

"has she been staying at your place?" Danny asked his partner.
"yeah." Steve nodded who went back to staring at the two in front of him.

Steve knew he couldn't ask every cop in the hawaiian district, so they knew they had to narrow it down. "did she say if it was female or male?" Kono asked her boss. "female." he told her as she nodded.

"there are only two hundred female cops here." Kono told the two males.
"we need to check what females weren't on shift yesterday." Danny nodded, and Kono typed it in. "takes it down to one hundred." she looked up.

Steve decided the best way was to get Olivia to talk about the female cop and say what she remembered about her. "i'll go." the female cop smiled, and left the two males in the main room as she entered Olivia's office.

The two stared at her behaviour and saw it changed, and they knew Kono asked the about the task. "okay." Olivia whispered and looked over at Kono. "she had black hair, stood around 5'5 and was slim build." she listed everything that she remembered.
"that will help narrow it down." she smiled and left the lieutenant in the office.

Kono typed in the details that Olivia had given her, and it brought it down to twenty female cops. "she'll have to look at photos, and point to the one." Danny told the two, and they all knew that was the only way of getting to the bottom on why she was taken.

"i'll get her." Steve told the two, and a few minutes later, he came back out with Olivia behind him.
"let's do this. I have paperwork to finish." she muttered, and she waited until Kono put all the photos up on the screen.

Olivia bit her lip as it was taking a while for the photos to come up, and then they all did. The lieutenant stared at all of them for a few seconds each before her eyes landed on the second to last one.

"her." she pointed to one of the photos.
"that's Officer Faye." Kono read out the information and Olivia excused herself and went back to her office.

Steve told the two in front of him to bring her in, and Danny would be the one to talk to her. When he knew that they had left, he went and joined Olivia in their office.