ten

previously

previously...

"be my girlfriend."

"yes.

Now on....

The two lieutenants woke up at the crack of dawn to do their morning run and their daily workout routine. "morning." Olivia turned over to face her boyfriend who still hadn't open his eyes. "wake up! or i'll go without you." she told him, and his eyes still weren't opening.

"suits me." she says, and throws the duvet off herself, and turned round to throw her legs over the bed, but as soon as she tried to stand up, she was pulled backwards. "really going to leave without me?" Steve muttered in his morning voice.

Olivia turned to look at him, "yep." she smirked as sat on top of him before leaning down to give him a quick peck on the lips. "i want more than that." he opened his eyes and his lips pouted out, indicating he wanted another kiss.

"so needy." she joked as she lent down again and gave the male another kiss which he deepened.
"you have morning breath." she muttered against his lips before pulling away, and getting off him to get changed.

Steve sat up, and watched his girlfriend change and he was happy with the view. "get out of bed!"she groaned as she sat down on the chair to tie her shoes. "look i'm leaving!" she waved as she walked out of Steve's bedroom and down to the kitchen.

"i'm coming woman!"he complained as he dragged himself out of the bed before changing and meeting Olivia in the kitchen.

"you are very demanding." he muttered as he stopped behind her, giving her temple a quick kiss before chugging a glass of orange juice.

Olivia rolled her eyes, "well if you listened the first time, i wouldn't be demanding." she looked up at him, but her neck started to hurt due to the height difference. "i was asleep!" he defended himself, as he grabbed the house key and the two were off on the daily run.

"catch me if you can!" she laughs as she picked up her pace, and was now a fair distance from her boyfriend.
"you're on!" he laughed as he also picked up his pace to catch his girlfriend.

Olivia turned her face quickly to see that Steve wasn't behind her, and she stopped as she now hasn't seen him for a few seconds. "Steve?"she called out but no response came which made the female lieutenant worried.

The blonde checked everywhere from the last minute she saw him but he had vanished. "my god!" she rubbed her forehead, and decided to walk the way she was running as Steve likes to take shortcuts.

"boo!"

Olivia jumped back and glared at the male in front of her, "not funny, Steven." she hisses as she walked around her boyfriend to carry on with her walk. "it was a joke!" he caught up with her,and grabbed her hand as they walked in silence.

"well, it wasn't to me." she muttered as they reached the beach which held all the gym equipment. "i'm sorry baby." he pulled her in for a hug, and kissed her forehead.

"you better be." she whispered against his chest before pulling away, and walking down to the equipment to start their workout.

Steve shook his head at his girlfriends behaviour but he released a quick chuckle. "so what happened with that female cop?" Olivia asked as she was doing push-ups. "got twenty years, i think." Steve sat up from doing sit-ups.

Olivia looked up when Steve answered her question on what happened to the female cop who was involved in her kidnapping. "i'm surprised she didn't get longer." she finished her push-ups, and she watched him as he finished his sits-up's. "we can't decide how long they get, you know that babe." he stood up to move onto the weights.

"i know." she nodded as she put on boxing gloves, to start the workout on the punching bag. "do you wanna go out for dinner later?"she asked while punching the bag. "yeah." he groaned as he put the weight down. "was that too heavy for you?" she asked him in a baby voice.

Steve rolled his eyes at his girlfriends comment, "no." he muttered as he walked over to her. "i'm done for the day - the shower is calling my name." she said as she walked through his house, and grabbed a bottle of water. "i will happily join you." he smirked from the opposite side of the kitchen.

"of course you would." she shook her head as she put the bottle down before making her way to the bathroom, but she didn't hear her boyfriend behind her.
"are you coming or what?"she stuck her head around the corner before walking up the stairs, then she heard running from downstairs then on the stairs, then she saw her boyfriend in the bathroom with her.
MATURE SCENE
Olivia started to strip, and she looked over to see Steve doing the same thing. "i definitely needed this." she said as they both stepped in and stood under the water. The female stood in front of Steve, as she leaned against him, "me too." he muttered as he wrapped his arms around her chest.

The blonde grabbed the shampoo to wash her locks but Steve stopped her. "let's me do it." he took the bottle out of her hands, before putting the mango scented shampoo onto her hair. "you are being nice." she laughed as he washed it out for her too.

"just being a nice boyfriend." he tried to defend his actions.
"what do you want?"she laughed as she turned around to face him.

Olivia smiled before leaning up to kiss him which he happily followed suit on. "this is nice." she pulled away before grabbing the soap before squirting it onto her hand before running her hand over Steve's body, and she smirked when she heard the small moan leaving his mouth.

"what was that sound for?"she looked up at him from under her lashes.
"i just like your touch." he shrugged before doing the same to Olivia.

MATURE SCENE OVER
The couple stayed in the shower for another ten minutes before leaving as the water was beginning to become cold. "that was nice." she breathed out as she put on some comfortable clothing.

And the day had only began for the couple.

"The question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I, or the others crazy?" —Albert Einstein

a/n - i know i haven't updated in a while but i'm back now!