five

Olivia had agreed to be a stand in for an officer who was sick, and he was in a task force to enforce a warrant

Olivia had agreed to be a stand in for an officer who was sick, and he was in a task force to enforce a warrant. "hey." she looked over her shoulder to see Steve standing in the locker room as she was changing into her police uniform for the day.

"hey." she finished buttoning her shirt up before turning to face the male.

Olivia grabbed her tie from her locker before she done it before tucking it in her pants. "you ditching us for the day." he joked as she sat down to tie her boots up. "i had to get away from you." she smirked over at him before standing up to place her belt on around her waist.

"you're annoying." he shook his head.
"takes one to know one." she smirked.

Steve and Olivia left the locker room, and they were both met with her brother and Chin and it looked like they were waiting for them. "where's Kono?" Olivia asked as she hugged her brother before hugging Chin. "she's meeting Adam for breakfast." the native hawaiian told her, and she responded with a nod.

"hey, i gotta go." she looked at her watch before smiling at the three boys.

The female left the building before getting into the cop car which held the person's partner she was filling in for. "Olivia?"the other female asked as the 5-0 officer sat down in the car, and the two drove off onto the streets of Hawaii. "i am - you are?"the brunette asked the blonde.

"Harry." she smiled.
"nice to meet you." Olivia smiled back.

Both females arrived on scene where they were serving the warrant. "this is drug territory." Olivia muttered as she got out of the car and over to the person who was in charge. "Olivia, thank you for stepping in."Duke shook her hand as she stood beside him. "i want you in charge of a group." he asked her but Olivia didn't mind.

Olivia walked over to a few S.W.A.T officers who were gearing up to make breach. "Williams?" one asked when they looked up to see the officer coming towards them. "i'm taking a few of your men in my team." she smiled as she put her hands in her pockets.

"take your pick." he smirked as she chose a few officers who she knew would be best for her team.

Olivia. S.W.A.T officers and a few local police officers stood in the back garden of the house and they were all ready to breach. "we're ready." she spoke into the com before she got the go ahead by Duke to break the door down.

"give me two!" she yelled as she stepped through the door, and she was patted on the shoulder by a S.W.A.T officer to notify her that she had backup. "HPD! come out slowly." she yelled as she opened the basement door before she raced down the stairs to see a male holding a knife to his neck.

Olivia looked down to see a pot of weed on the table before she glanced back to the male. "put the knife down." she ordered the male but he wouldn't listen to her, "we don't want to shoot you." she stepped a bit closer but he shouted at her.

"i'll kill myself - back away!" he yelled.
"no, you need to put the knife down." she looked at the male in the eyes.

Over back in the 5-0 headquarters, all four officers were in their offices when they all got a text from a sergeant. "Olivia is in a stand off." Steve muttered, but he was instantly out of her seat and out of his office. "we have to get down there." Kono looked around the room to see if anyone would disagree.

"we will." Steve nodded before the four raced to their respective cars.

When they arrived on scene, they saw Duke outside talking to other officers. "Duke!" Steve called out as the four walked over to him, all showing their badges to an officer who was guiding the tape to stop any civilians from getting in. "Steve." Duke muttered as he saw them duck under the tape before walking over to him.

"where is she?" Danny asked Duke who was head of the operation.
"in the basement." he told the four.

The five officers stared at the house, "who is in there with her?"Kono asked Duke. "a S.W.A.T officer but that is it." the sergeant muttered as he went off to speak to other sergeants about the situation. "she's fine - she's tough." Chin reassured everyone.

"i'll go in." Steve's voice broke everyone from their conversations when he alerted that he would go in.
"you can't - it's too dangerous." Danny interjected himself.

Steve shook his head before he broke safety protocol as he walked into the house, straight through the front door. "Olivia?"he called out as he walked down the basement stairs to see her holding a gun to the man who was holding a knife to a S.W.A.T officer.

"what are you doing here?" she turned her head around when she heard her name being called by her boss.
"i couldn't let you be here by yourself." he muttered to her before walking over to her.

Steve trained his gun to the head of the suspect holding the officer at knifepoint. "what's your end game here?"he asked the male. "i want you out of here." Sam muttered as he tightened the grip of the knife against the neck of the officer.

"let him go - and take me." Olivia spoke up as she put her gun in its holster.
"Olivia? what are you doing?" Steve muttered as he watched her go over to the suspect who dropped the officer, which gave Steve an opening to shoot Sam in the leg.

"thank you, Olivia." John, the S.W.A.T officer hugged her before exiting the house, leaving Olivia and Steve in the basement as the paramedics took Sam out of the house also. "are you stupid?"he asked from behind her. "no."she turned around but he was standing right in front of her.

"everyone is safe." she shrugged as Steve brought her into a hug, and she breathed in his scent.
"barely." he muttered in her hair.

Steve led Olivia out of the house and she was brought into the arms of her brother. "stupid stupid stupid!" he exclaimed as she rolled her eyes. "shut up already." she muttered as she hugged both Kono and Chin.

"dinner on me?" Olivia smiled as everyone agreed.
"i need to go home and get changed. Can someone give me a lift?"she asked and Steve volunteered.

Both officers stood inside Olivia's apartment, as she stood in front of her closet but she couldn't decide what to wear. "Steve!" she called out and he walked in the room.

"Black or red?" she held up both dresses.
"red." he nodded before leaving the room again.

The female changed into the red dress, which complimented her figure, and she paired it with black heels and red lipstick. "ponytail or curled?"she muttered before going with a slick ponytail.

Her outfit is complete.

"let's go." she smiled at Steve before they joined their family for fun, laughter and drinks.

"Tough times never last, but tough people do." – Dr. Robert Schuller