twelve

Olivia and Kono had decided that two wanted to go surfing before their shift, and the blonde laughed when Kono was knocked off her board

Olivia and Kono had decided that two wanted to go surfing before their shift, and the blonde laughed when Kono was knocked off her board. "ouch!" she laughed as her friend emerged from the water.

"shut up!" Kono stuck her finger up which made Olivia gasp.

"how rude." the blonde gasped as the two paddled back to the beach, and they were met by Chin.

The three decided, while talking, to get breakfast but Chin offered to bring Steve and Danny along too. "why." she groaned as she threw her board on top of her Kono's car.

"Steves your boyfriend and boss. Remember that." Chin laughed as the two females got into Kono's car, and Chin in his and he told them he would pick both up and meet them at the cafe.

Both Kono and Olivia arrived at the cafe, and the two grabbed a table in the back so they weren't interrupted. "i'm going to get- " her sentence was cut off with a kiss. "not that." she smirked as Steve sat next to her.

"hey." she smiled at her boyfriend.
"hi." Steve rubbed her shoulder as everyone continued to look at the menu.

Olivia decided she was getting the cheese melt toastie with some orange juice. "thank you." she smiled at the waiter as he took everyone's menu and went to grab their drinks.

"i'm hoping no dead bodies turn up today." Kono said which made everyone agree.
"we can hope." Danny said as he handed the drinks out as the waiter gave them to the table.

The group all ate their breakfast while conversing but it was interrupted when Steve's phone went off. "please no!" Kono groaned as she sipped on her tea.

"sorry guys. we have a case." he pushed his chair out, and everyone groaned but got up to follow the man.
"i was enjoying that." Olivia whined as Danny wrapped his arm around his sisters shoulder.

Steve excused the two girls to go home and get changed due to their clothes being wet. "maybe i can call in sick." Olivia suggested as Kono pulled up to her house. "want me to wait?" the native Hawaiian asked.

"please." she smiled before Olivia ran inside and changed into : black cargo pants, a dark blue tank top and her combat boots. "i'm back." she jumped into Kono's car and made their way to Kono's house.

Both journeys took fifteen minutes and now the pair was back in their offices. "how life can change." she muttered but her thoughts were stopped as Steve knocked on the window to tell her that the case was being presented.

Olivia came out and stood in between her boyfriend and Chin. "go ahead Kono." Steve said. "meet William Sanders. 25. Came to Hawaii two days ago with his wife." Kono told the team.

"where's the wife?" Olivia asked.
"on her way here." Danny told his sister.

Olivia was tasked to go the crime scene with Chin, and Danny alongside Kono was talking to the wife and Steve went down to Max to talk about his findings.