one

"Lucas come back!" a strained voice called out, Olivia Williams, a lieutenant in HPD and former Captain in the Navy

"Lucas come back!" a strained voice called out, Olivia Williams, a lieutenant in HPD and former Captain in the Navy. The two partners were on a bust to stop a group dealing illegal drugs.

While on the bust, multiple officers were injured as a small bomb went off, and Olivia was one of them officers. Olivia lent up against a wall and she was able to pull herself up to get some leverage to see where her partner ran off too.

"Williams to command." she pressed her radio, "we have five officers dead and three more injured." she turned her head both ways while limping across the road to see the damage of the drug house, it was burnt to the ground.

Olivia bit her lip as she lent up against another building to give her leg support, "Lieutenant, we have officers and medical on route to you." a voice broke her from the ringing that was effecting her hearing.

On the opposite side of the Island, a detective who was called Danny Williams and Leader Steve Mcgarrett who ran the Task Force. "that sounds bad." Danny looked over to his boss but also his best friend who was driving.

"Command this is Task Force Leader Steve Mcgarrett with 5-0, we are responding." Steve ended the radio call before putting on the sirens, and lights before pushing his foot down onto the accelerator.

Danny was humming to the radio as Steve approached the scene. "oh my god." he muttered as Steve came to a stop, letting both get out. "go over there." both looked over to see a female in HPD uniform commanding officers to different sections.

"Lieutenant, more paramedics are here." Another officer came up to the female which nodded. "send them over to Barnes and Jeffery." She ordered as she limped over to another officer.

"she looks like to be in charge, even though she's injured." Steve looked around to see the damage.

Steve and Danny walked over to the female who was holding a piece of paper. "excuse me." Danny tapped on her shoulder and the person turned around. "Olivia?" he muttered as she looked up to see her brother, standing in front of her.

"Daniel." she smirked as she handed the paper over to an upcoming officer before hugging Danny. "what happened? are you okay?" Her brother started asking loads of questions.

Olivia looked over his shoulder to see a confused man standing behind them. "how do you two know each other?" he asked, rocking back and forth on the heels on his boots.

"Olivia Williams, his younger sister." she introduced herself as she stuck her hand out for him to shake. "Steve Mcgarrett." he shook her hand, and he realised she had a firm handshake. "got a tight grip there." he laughed.

Olivia studied him, "that is what five years in the Navy teaches you." she crossed her arms over her chest. "Navy huh." he nodded as he also studied the female in front of him. "I know you!" she smirked. "my commanding officer was talking about you."she finished.

"sorry! she doesn't know when to close her mouth!" Danny placed his hand over his sister's mouth as she bit his hand. "ouch, did you bite me?" Danny hissed as Olivia tightened her grip on his arm.

Olivia looked over when her name was called, it was her partner Lucas. "yo man! i had him." he groaned out as he reached Olivia. "this is my partner, Lucas White." she introduced her partner to her brother and his partner.

"we are taking you to the hospital, my dear sister." Danny smirked as he directed his sister to his Camero, with Steve in suit. "i'm fine, it's just a cut." Olivia protested as he opened the door for her to get in.

"i'm perfectly fine!" Olivia pushed Danny away from her as she got out of the car. "i've had far worse." she glared as Steve stood around the other side but he had a clear sight of Olivia

she intrigued him.

A/N - not the best chapter! i know!!!! i just didn't know what to write