Chapter 2: Forced Into The League

Author note: Had a lot of fun writing the 1st chapter. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV:
I wake up and look around. I was in some kind of bar. I look to my right, there was my sister, tied to a chair. I tried reaching for her but I was tied to a chair too. The back of my head really hurt too.

"Dang. Did they capture us? Ughhh..."

I decided to call my sister by her name to check if she was conscious:
-Nijipai! Nijipai! I yelled.
-Huh? What is it, Y/N? she thankfully answered.

Thank God, she was conscious.

-Where the heck are we? I ask.
-We're in the League of Villains' hide out. - my sister responds.
-So... Did they manage to capture us? The last thing I remember is that girl's face, so? - I ask her.
-It's actually a long story... -she says while yawning.
-Please tell me about it! I say begging her.
-So, the one who got you unconscious... Yeah that was me... she says on a regretful tone.
-WHAT?!? WHY DID YOU- I asked shocked before being interrupted.
-Well, yeah, I knocked you out with a baseball bat... But I had a reason! I didn't want to lose you too! You were acting so careless, so I ended up hitting you hard enough to knock you out but not inflict any real damage. You were unconscious for multiple hours, you only woke up now, and it's 11AM! I was kind of worried you won't wake up. Anyways, I then gave us in to the League, I had to. I told them I'll convince you join and that I will join to help them too even though I don't have a great quirk... - she explains.
YOU DID WHAT?!? AND WHY DID THEY TIE YOU TOO? - I ask shocked.
-Yeah sorry I just had to do it. They tied me too to make sure I don't try anything funny. - she says.
-I really don't feel like joining but whatever, I guess I have no choice now. - I say dissapointed.
-Don't worry bro, I did this to be safe for a while. We'll train together while pretending to be villains until we're strong enough to beat them and get our revenge! We might have to kill some innocent people and commit a few crimes, but it will be worth it in the end, trust me! - she says confidently.
-Whatever, I guess... - I say doubting what she said.
-But there's an alternative too. You see, I kinda fell in love with a guy from the League. He introduced himself as Dabi. I don't know if you noticed him or not, I'm talking about the guy with burn scars all over him and I think he's kinda hot... Yeah... He also kinda flirted with me - she manages to say before I interrupt her.

I mean, by the way she said and worded both alternatives I think she's most likely into the latter one. She's really fallen head-over-heels for him, I guess she's already a villain and there's no turning back. As for me, not so sure yet.

-Huh, you fell for a villain? I noticed the guy you're talking about, I guess he didn't really contribute to our parents' death. I mean, I can definetly see him as the kind of guy you'd be attracted to. But I never thought any guy would flirt with you, good luck with him I guess, sis. - I say kinda surprised.
-Oh! And there's a girl in the League whose name is Himiko. She's around your age and I personally think she's your type, too. I mean I guess by looks, not sure if you're into psycho girls, personality-wise. But I think she's adorable and I can see you being with her. You would be so cute together! - she says mockingly but very sincerely.
-What?!? The girl that killed dad? No way! I mean, I didn't really get a good look at her back then because of how shocked and full of rage I was. She must be the prettiest girl in the world to convince me otherwise. And even if I ended up crushing on her, she would reject my ugly-ass loser face. Especially after I punched her like that. - I say shyly.
-Oh, come on Y/N, she is very pretty and I think she forgave you already. I think you're a handsome little prince looking for his princess, which I might have just discovered. And she said she thinks you're cute while you were unconscious. - she says.
-Pff, I bet that psycho thinks anyone is attractive if they're beat up and unconscious. Come on, it's ridiculous. - I say.
-Whatever. - she answered.

She then told me about the other members. Their names and quirks and motivations... A few minutes after my conversation with my sister ended I hear a door open. I look towards it and saw the people from last evening coming into the bar. Nijipai (my sister) got me kind of curious about that girl Himiko she said I will fall in love with, so my first instinct was to try looking for her. But then the news came.

-Himiko will be 2 hours late today. She must be here when we discuss the next mission, since it is coming soon and it is very important. - says the leader of the League, who I have learned is named Tomura.

Not gonna lie, that kind of made me sad. I really hope my sister didn't hype that girl up for nothing.

-You should just waste time until she arrives. - says Tomura.
-Well, I'm starting to get really bored I just wanna know the details, Tomura! - says Twice.
-Sorry, I don't wanna start over when she arrives. - Tomura says.

"It's gonna be a long wait" - I say in my head.

End of Chapter 2. Yoo-Hoo!
Be ready, next chapter things are gonna get going between Y/N and Himiko. Also, between Y/N's sister and Dabi too. ;)