Chapter 15: Another Wonderful Night

Author's Note:

This whole chapter is pretty much a lemon🍋. If u aren't into that, then skip this chapter as a whole.

For the horny bois, keep reading and enjoy!

Y/N's POV:

I went upstairs into my room to find Himiko with her hair down, doing something on my laptop.

-Hey, Himiko. - I greet.
-Oh, hi. - she greets back.

I sit next to her and look at the laptop. She was looking through my messages.

-Uh, whatcha doing there? - I ask.
-Just making sure you aren't cheating on me. - she answers.
-What? Why would I do that? You are the perfect girl and I could not ask for a better girlfriend if I tried. Besides, didn't we like stay together all the time since, like, we met eachother? - I ask.
-You never know... Just kidding. And thanks for the compliments.
-No prob! - I say before placing my arm around her shoulders.

She closes the laptop and hugs me tightly. I rest my chin on her head as she strokes my back.

-I love you, Y/N~ - she whispers softly.
-I love you too~ - I whisper back.

She looks at me before pulling me onto a deep kiss. We kiss for a minute before we break the kiss for some air.

-I'm so glad you aren't cheating... 'Cause if you were I would've cut your balls off... - she says in a dark tone.
-Uh-huh. - I say while gulping.

She drops on her back on the bed while pulling me on top of her at the same time. We both blush a little and look in different directions in embarassment. But I decided "Screw it!", we've been together for like a month and had sex already anyways.

So i kiss her soft lips and our tongues once again start fighting for dominance. I win and we make out for a while.

-Your kisses always feel so good~ - Himiko says seductively.
-Thanks, I guess. - I say.

We both laugh loudly from the awkwardness.

I feel her hand go to my boxers and look at her approvingly. She slowly drags her hand around my cock for a while. I moan quietly and see her smiling. She gives me a kiss on the cheek and says:

-Enjoy this, big boy.
-Mhm. - I say while nodding 2 times.

She moves her face towards my pants and pulls my shorts down. She starts stroking my cock, earning a few moans and grunts from me. I release a bit of precum which she notices. She puts her hand on the tip of my dick, getting some of the precum on her fingers, which she then licks.

I get even more turned on from this. She puts her tongue on the base of my cock and licks it from base to tip a few times. I shiver in pleasure. I was so sensitive, I was getting closer and closer to ejaculating.

She puts her mouth on my dick and starts sucking on it, rocking her head forth and back. She stops for a second and guides my hand on her head.

She takes her mouth off my penis.

-Please, facefuck me. Push me as hard as you can! - she begs desperately

I nod as she puts her mouth back on my dick. I start pushing her head fast and rough on my cock, earning some loud moans from her. Her voice sent vibrations through my cock, only increasing my pleasure.

I fuck her mouth and throat roughly for a few more seconds before I bust the fattest nut I've busted by that point, filling Himiko's oral cavity with jizz.

She manages to swallow all of it while panting. I was in pure excitement.

-Being rough with me like that was so fun! - she exclaims.
-It felt really good... - I say.

She comes towards me and rubs my back. I look at her and smirk before I remove her shirt, revealing her milkers, since she had no bra. I start sucking one of her nipples while groping her other tit. She moans in pleasure and runs one head through my hair.

-Y/N! Aaahhh, it feels so good~ - she says while moaning.

I pull my mouth away from her nipple and then start sucking her other nipple. She once again moans in excitement while stroking my cheek. I start feeling her nipples harden and take my hand and mouth off her tits.

-Himiko, how was that? - I ask.
-Fantastic~ - she says blissfully.

I move towards her lower half and take her panties off slowly. I could see her wet cunt dripping. I slowly move my head between her legs. I look up at her and see her looking at me with her eyes lit up, smiling widely and giggling.

I start licking the outside of her pussy, to get the vagina-pleasuring session started. She moans softly and I continue, progressively going deeper and deeper.

-Y/N! Y/N! I'm going to cuuum! - she announces.

I eat her out as roughly as I could, I even started sweating a bit. I was giving all of it, paying her back for the amazing head she gave.

She eventually sprays me with her love juice and I lick it off my face.

-That was amazing~ - she says in a shaky voice while panting.
-But we're not done yet~ - I say seductively.

This time I finger her with my middle finger, while also licking her clitoris. She was moaning like crazy, it was like a pleasured girl's version of a trap metal song. A moaning remix.

She cums once again and I lick the pussy juice off my face again.

She was shivering in pleasure and giggling-moaning. She was looking at me hotter than ever.

-Y-Y/N... I want your dick inside of me~ - she begs.

I look in the drawer for a condom and put it on.

-I have an idea for a position we might both enjoy! - she exclaims.
-And what would that be? - I ask quietly.
-Doggystyle. - she answers.
-Oh, ok. - I say.

She gets on all fours and pushes her ass in front of me. I get on my knees and start slowly rubbing my pp against her kitty (lmao why did I word it this way).

I look at her as if to ask for approval to push my cock in her vagina, and she nods immediately. I slowly insert it and start fucking her at a slow pace. After a minute, I start going deeper and we both moan loudly. I was grunting and she was almost screaming. We fucked hard until I came, but sadly she couldn't get her orgasm.

-Himiko~ - I said while cumming (once again, thank God I had a condom on).

We both fall on our backs and look at eachother while panting.

-Babe, I won't accept you not getting your well deserved orgasm! - I say.
-I mean, from what I've read before, us girls don't really climax from penis-to-vagina sex. I dunno how I came yesterday! - she says.
-That's exactly why I'm going to do this! - I exclaim before I start eating her out again.

She was moaning once again, and after about 1 minute she orgasmed but didn't cum.

-Was that ok? - I ask not sure if I did a good job or not.
-Ok? It was incredible, thank you Y/N! - she exclaims.
-Well, I can't feel satisfied if you don't climax during our love making... - I say.

I go towards her. She was sitting on her back, with her head on her pillow. I sit next to her and hug her tightly. She kisses my neck and we wish eachother good night, before we drift to sleep.

Author's Note:

Yeah, this chapter is quite shorter than the last 2.

Also, Y/N and Himiko went from not having sex at all to having it 2 days in a row lmao.