Chapter 4: The Attack Plan

I don't really have anyhting to say about this chapter. I would just like to thank IWetMyPlants for the support ever since the first chapter yesterday. He's been voting every single chapter. Thank you, dude. I mean after all I wouldn't be writing this if it wasn't for his story being so well-written and inspiring me.

Enjoy!

Y/N's POV:

After me and Toga talked for a while, we were interrupted by "Mr. Use Some Lip Balm".

-Hey, you two, quit the chit-chatting! Now that she has arrived, I can start telling you all about the attack we are gonna perform next.
-We are listening. - me and the other members say.
-Ok, so you have probably heard about the U.A. High School. Well, Class 1-A and Class 1-B are gonna have a training camp and we know their location. This will happen in 3 days. We are specifically looking for a blond kid. You have probably heard about him. He has won this year's sports festival at U.A.! If you haven't seen how he looks yet, we can show you. We aren't looking for anyone else other than him, but you can attack other students for fun as long as you don't overdo it and get caught. And you can DEFINETLY defend yourself. I don't care if you kill the person who attacked you, just make sure to not die.
-Understood. - we all say.
-But can you show me a photo of this student? I haven't been up to date with the sports festival. - I say asking for a photo.
-Neither did I. - says my sister.
-Or I. - say the other members.
-Wow, you really aren't interested about those brats, huh?
-Not really. I mean, I'm a "brat" myself, I'm 16. Yes I am a little older than the first years in U.A. but somehow I ended up starting 5th grade when I should've started 6th grade because my parents brought me about a year too late. In fact, I've been older than my classmates my whole life, this started since 1st grade, my parents putting me in 1st grade when kids my age were starting 2nd grade. Whatever, I am closer to Himiko's age than the U.A. first years' age so... I don't know. - I say.
-Noone asked. - he answered back.
-Fair enough. - I say agreeing.

Tomura then shows us the picture of the student and my jaw DROPPED.
I knew the guy in the picture, his name was Katsuki and we were childhood friends. We sometimes got heated conflicts on who has the better quirk. We also went to the same school, until he got into U.A. and I got into a normal High School. He used to bully this shy guy Izuku who didn't have a quirk. He insulted him as "Deku". He was quite a piece of shit most of the time but I guess about the whole class would poke fun at Izuku. I personally felt kinda bad for him and would sometimes ask him if he's ok and have little conversations with him. I guess Katsuki lived to his words. It's a shame that he'll now either be a villain or die. I don't know what happened to Izuku though.

-You can go home for now, we'll meet in a new location in 3 days at 5 PM, ok? - says Tomura
-Ok. - everyone says.

My sister and Dabi left to have some "fun" at home and told me and Himiko to not come home that late either. Yes, they were heading for my family's house, not Dabi's. I don't even know if Dabi has a house. But I mean, me and my family had a pretty big house so I guess it would've been too big for just me and my sister. Honestly, I'm pretty proud of Nijipai, she's always told me that she couldn't wait to have a lover. I'm happy for her. As for me, maybe I got a girlfriend too.

-So... Himiko... What would you like to do now? - I ask her.
-Come closer, dear... - she says.

"Dear, huh? Things are looking bright, but not as bright as her perfect smile though."

I approach her and she lifts my sleeve up and cuts my shoulder with a knife and licks the blood that leaked out.

-Aaaagghhh! Ouch! What the-What are you doing?
-Don't worry Y/N, I'm just tasting your blood. Oh, yours is so so gooood. It's my favorite type: O! I love your blood! - she says between cute giggles.

"My blood, huh? Hopefully you love me too. Also, excuse ME for interrupting your meal, but my cut can get infected, so I kinda wanna treat it now before it's too late. Should I tell her?" - I think to myself.

She was staring at me, blushing, seeming turned on by the fact that I was bleeding. She's been staring for 10 minutes, until:

-Yeah, haha, cool... - I say while laughing falsely trying not to tear up from the sharp pain.
-Oh... - she realizes.

She pretty much got the message that I was uncomfortable and not into it, also in pain. So she said this:

-I'm sorry Y/N, I'll get some things...

She went to the restroom and came back with a medical kit.

"About time." - I think to myself.

She puts some rubbing alcohol on some cotton and massages the wound. I felt a little sting but it's normal when rubbing alcohol on a wound. Her hand was so soft and caring while doing it that I was distracted from the sting and could only look at her disinfecting my wound. Staring at her, like an absolute idiot. She then proceeded to hold the alcohol-dipped cotton in place and put a band aid on it, sealing the wound. At this point I felt like a 6 year old after getting a shot at the doctor. Except the needle in the syringe is a freaking knife.

-Sorry Y/N, I see you didn't like it... - Himiko says while almost bursting into tears.
-It's ok. I forgave you already. - I say calming her down.
-Yaay! I'm so happy! Tell me Y/N, what do you wanna do now? - she asks in an excited tone.
-Honestly, Himiko, I'm kind of tired after all of this. - I say while yawning.
-Aaawww come on, Y/N! It's still afternoon!
-I guess we could go take a walk in the park or something... - I propose.
-Sounds great! - she exclaims.
-By the way, you can change back into your regular outfit if you feel more comfortable. I think you're beautiful no matter what! - I assure her.
-Aaaawww! That's so sweet of you! - she says flattered.

Himiko then pulls me into a tight hug, resting her chin on my shoulder. I start blushing and she notices.

-Well, go change into your comfortable clothes and let's go to the park! - I say.

To anyone reading this, thank you. I hope you have a great life!
Next chapter things are getting slightly spicy :)
(Not lemon-spicy, but still spicy.)