Chapter 14: One Last Surprise

Y/N's POV:

Yesterday was Himiko's birthday. I tried treating her as well as I could, and it seems I've done a good job! Whatever, the last thing we did was... Wild. We pretty much lost our v-cards. It was nice, it honestly only helped us connect even more. I would like to thank Nijipai and Dabi for helping with her party.

Himiko's POV:

Yesterday I turned 17. It was the best birthday ever! I got some cool gifts from Dabi, Nijipai and especially my sweet Y/N! Speaking of him, today I woke up earlier than him. I went to do my morning hygiene and after I finished I went back next to Y/N. I jumped on him to wake him up. He DID wake up, but when he did so he also startled and screamed a little. I guess it was very sudden, and it surprised him.

Aaaand back to Y/N's POV:

-Good morning, Y/N! - Himiko says.
-*Yawn* Huh? G-Good morning... - I say in a tired voice before burying my face back in my pillow.
-It's time to wake up! - she exclaims excitedly.
-Uggghhh... I'm so tired though... - I say muffled by the pillow my face was still sunk in.
-Oh, come on! If you don't I- I'll make you! - she threatens.
-Oh yeah? Whatchu gonna do? - I ask.
-Well... - she says before she starts bouncing up and down on me while sitting with her butt on my back.
-Hi- *grunt* mi- *grunt* ko! *grunt* - I say annoyed while she was still bouncing.
-Will you wake up now? - she asks.
-Fiiiine! - I yell annoyed.
-Hey, why are you talking to me on this tone?!? Yesterday you were the sweetest guy, now you're acting like a jerk. Just why? - she asks seriously.
-Well, I'm just really tired, I guess. Plus, it's not your hirthday anymore. - I tease as I lift myself up from my pillow and stretch.
-Oh, so if it's not my birthday you won't respect me? - she asks furiously.
-N-No, Himiko, it's just- - I try saying before I get interrupted.
-Just what!?! Don't you love me any more? - she asks sounding hurt.
-I- No! Please, don't get the wrong idea! I really DO love you! I'm just really tired... - I say.
-Hmph! - is the sound she makes before she turn hee back to me.

"Oh no, does she really think all that. I... Messed up... What should I do?" - I think to myself.

I walk in my knees in the bed towards Himiko. I was facing her back. I could tell she was upset. I really regreted everything. Why am I such a lazy piece of shit? She has all the rights to be upset!

I eventually settle on hugging her while her back was still facing me, trying desperately to keep her attached.

I didn't lose my parents for this.

I didn't give up on my studies for this.

For breaking up with the only girlfriend I've ever had. For such a stupid reason...

I hug her tighter and I hear her sigh.

-I don't care about your stupid hugs anymore... - she says coldly.

My heart broke. I felt tears in my eyes and my stomach being empty.

-Y-You don't actually mean that, right? - I ask in a shaky voice.
-I do, bastard. - she says even colder.

I felt chills down my spine. I was shaking in disbelief. I was just about to lose the love of my life. The reason I didn't completely give up.

-H-Himiko, I've woke up. We can start our day now. - I say trying to make her change her mind.
-Grrrr, leave me alone! - she yells.

I grab her by her shoulder and turn her around to look at her face. I was SHOCKED. She had completely black eyes and a creepy grin. Her mouth was also full of the sharpest teeth I've ever seen.

I jump back in fear and kick her in the face from instinct.

-You really shouldn't have done that... - she says creepily.