Chapter 10: A Chat With An Old Friend

Y/N's POV:

We managed to capture Katsuki Bakugo. We have restrained him to a chair and Tomura keeps asking him to join the League. He keeps cussing back and not giving in, saying that no matter what we say won't change his mind. He won't shut up about how one day he'll be the #1 hero and defeat All Might, the current #1.

While Tomura was having his trouble with getting Katsuki to become a villain,   me and the others were watching from a distance. Me and Himiko were especially were especially far away, kind of scared by this guy's temper. I've known him since I was little, he's always been like this. But now I feel like he's even WORSE. I thought maybe he matured a little in the 1 year I haven't seen him, but nope, still the same anger, temper and atitude issues. Welp, guess some people never change.

Nijipai comes to me and gives me some news. She told me that since our parents never really got to give the custody of the house to anyone, it would go to the oldest person curently living there. So now Dabi owns our house. Great. Anyways, she also spoke to my teachers and told them that I will drop out of highschool. I mean, not completely devastated by that, but she could've asked me. Once again, I guess I don't have any kind of choice anymore.

She also told me that she and Himiko discussed about something. Our only source of income was Nijipai's job, and it wasn't quite enough. We had a few hundreds of thousand of dollars left, but of course that's still not quite enough. So, in desperation, they decided they would sell Himiko's house, as Himiko will be completely living with us from now. I was pretty shocked by the news, but Himiko didn't seem to mind it. They calculated that they could make around 2500000 yen/25000 dollars if they renovated it a little more.

I mean, ok. Changes were happening.

After a while, Tomura gives up on trying to get Katsuki to be a villain. He takes a break, saying he'll try again later, and if he still doesn't accept, he'll just kill him. He tells us to try our best at convincing him until he tries again himself though. He left the bar and went to take a walk in the deepest dark alleys and streets. Noone offered to try to get Katsuki in the League, except for me. Katsuki was almost asleep in his chair, until I went and tried to start a conversation. Who knows, Tomura might reward me if I convince him. He heard my voice and immediately looked at me.

-You... - he manages to let out in his usual raspy voice.
-*Sigh*... Remember me, BomberMan? - I ask.
-Y-Y/N? WHAT THE FUCK?!? I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES I HATE THAT NICKNAME!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!? DID THEY CAPTURE YOU TOO?!? AND YOUR SISTER IS HERE TOO!!! EXPLAIN THIS SHI-  he shouts.
-SHUT UP! I wasn't captured, I was forced to join, Same goes for my sister... I think. I had to. Look, I'm alive. You won't be if you don't join. - I explain.
-YOU SHUT UP!!! Ugh, I told you all already. I don't care about whatever any of you shitheads say, I'M NOT JOINING! Y'ALL CAN SUCK MY DICK! YEAH! INCLUDING YOU, Y/N! FORGET ABOUT THOSE STUPID "CHILDHOOD MEMORIES"! MISS ME WITH THAT CRAP! - he shouts.

"Well, I tried." - I think to myself.

-Anyways, I don't wanna harm you, I don't wanna harm anyone. Once again, I was FORCED here. I honestly can't wait to escap- I say before being interrupted.
-What are you thinking about, punk? If you think you'll be leaving the League, you should throw yourself in a fountain. You aren't leaving 'til death. - Interrupts Tomura as he opens the door, having returned from the walk.
-You're back, huh? - Katsuki says, looking at Tomura.
-Yes. Now, I will repeat one last time, will you join the League? - Tomura asks.
-NEVER!!! - Katsuki yells.
-*Sigh*... Fine. Dabi, remove his restraints. He's our equal, he should feel like one. Besides, he knows he can't win. - Tomura orders.

Dabi tells Twice to remove the restraints. As Twice removes the restraints, Compress apologizes to Katsuki for forcibly kidnapping him and explains that the League of Villains is not just a group of hoodlums perpetuating crimes nor did they casually abduct him; he goes on by saying that everyone in the League of Villains is shackled by the current society and hopes that Katsuki understands their discrimination. Katsuki’s restraints are removed. As Tomura approaches Katsuki, Katsuki attacks Tomura with his explosions and tells the League of Villains that it is pointless to try and make him change his mind as he has already been won over by the way All Might looks when he wins.

The smoke from Katsuki’s explosions clears and Tomura sees that the hand on his face has been blown off as a result of Katsuki’s attack.
Upon realizing that Tomura's dissected hand had fallen from his face, Kurogiri fears that he will be carried away by anger and tries to calm him down before he can act violently, but surprisingly Tomura keeps calm and orders everyone not to do anything to Katsuki.

After picking up his hand and putting it on his face, Tomura understands that Katsuki will not be convinced to join them with mere words alone and realizes Katsuki’s importance. Tomura also knows that time is of the essence and decides to ask his teacher for some assistance. All For One, who has been watching Tomura on his computer, commends his apprentice for his wise decision.

Katsuki taunts Tomura upon learning that he has a master and he is not the true leader. Tomura orders Kurogiri and Mr. Compress to knock out Katsuki. The young man wants to go all out but fears Kurogiri will get in the way. As Katsuki mulls over a way to escape, they're interrupted when someone knocks on the door, saying he is Kamino's pizza delivery guy, which confuses everyone.

Suddenly, All Might smashes into the hideout through the opposite wall, which shocks the League of Villains. Tomura attempts to order Kurogiri to create portals, but Kamui Woods swings in and uses his Lacquered Chain Prison to restrain all the villains at once, which prevents Kurogiri from creating an escape route. Dabi prepares to use his flames to burn away Kamui Woods’s restraints, but Gran Torino swoops in and knocks him out with a swift kick to the head, stopping Dabi from using his Quirk.

-DABI! - Nijipai screams before also being knocked out by Kamui Woods.