Bonus: A Retrospective

'sup, everyone? Been a while since I've done anything in here. Uh, this is kinda awkward.

Whatever, in case the straightforward title "The Grand Finale" is not enough of an indicator for anyone, yes, chapter 17 IS in fact the last chapter.

Anyways, I'm never doing another "x reader" type story. They may be somewhat fun to write, but, in my opinion, they're really hard to pull off without being cheesy, unrealistic or dumb, especially when the writer (me) has no relationship experience (oof).

Back when this started, I was having fun writing it, although I knew from the start the plot was way too fast-paced, experimental and unproffesional. But I sticked with it, and pulled through until the last chapter.

I am really not proud of this book. I don't regret writing it, it's just really "What was up with me when I wrote this?". I finished reading it again a few minutes ago, and realised how badly-written it is. It's full of plotholes, cringy dialogue, terrible pacing, lazy explanation, useless exposition and unconsistent characters.

So yeah, I do not like the book. I'm keeping it up because it seems that it's doing rather well, and some people claim to love it. Of course, I would like to thank all the people who said nice words about the series and my writing skills, and would also like to thank the critics for their valid and helpful opinions. Everyone's free to leave their praise and/or critique about the story in the comments.

Thank you.

Thank you for reading the series.

Thank you for giving your opinions and jokes on some of the chapters.

Thank you for voting it.

And don't forget, go PLUS ULTRA!!!