A Past Never Forgotten

Get ready for a hell of a confusing chapter.😘😘

Dedicated to:

aichang_m
lili1733
Fantabulous_creation

And also my collab partner and #1 supporter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley's P.O.V

"Melody, what are you doing here? It has forever!!" I ramble none stop until she stops me.

"Wait and breathe, now if you'll just let me get a word in," she says giggling along with me.

"Zoe dragged me to this party but I'm now glad she did," she smile blissfully.

Aidan  stands up, "Melody and I go to the same school but how do you know her?"

"We use to be great friends in middle school. We knew each other through Sofia. You might remember her, Dawn's cousin. We all use to hang out but I guess we kind of list touch some where in high school."

"Yeah," sighed Mel sadly before snapping her head up with an ear to ear grin.

"Are Dawn and Sofia here?? Oh My Goblins, this is Dawn's party isn't it?" gasps Mel.

"I think she went to get a drink," I responded looking at the refreshments table.

"I'm sorry I never got back to, it's just things were..."

"- I know and it's okay. What matters is that we stick together now." She hugged me tight before going over to Dawn.

~~~~~~~~~

It was time for Jordan to complete his dare which is taking me on a date, amazing!!

I applied the final touches and done, my make up was less hideous.

My parents would have never let me wear make up but that's fine.

The doorbell rang and I grabbed my phone before rushing down stairs to meet Jordan.

My gorgeous black dress stopped mid thigh, thankfully, it was simple yet amazingly designed.

He stood by the door patiently waiting for me. "Hey, you look amazing," he complimented. He walked me to his car and open the door for me.

"Even trolls have manners, surprising discovery," I stated sarcastically. He only rolls his eyes and dashes to the other side and hops in.

I took a moment to properly look at him. He had on a grey shirt with brown leather jacket on top, black skinny jeans and to finish the look, white Nike Blazer sneaker.

He handed me his phone after unlocking it, "play a song?" he asked. I take it and go through his playlist.

I finally found a song worth putting on repeat - "Someone You Loved by Lewis Calpadi."

I was not to sure on the lyrics though I have listen to it 3 789 times. Sometimes I just drown in the music so much I forget the world around, even forget the lyrics.

"I guess I kinda
liked the way you helped me escape
So now the day bleeds
And tonight falls
And you're not here
To get me through it all"

I continued to sing with my eyes closed. I got so lost in this song I didn't notice once we pulled over at the parking. I got a glimpse of the lavish looking restaurant.