Secretly Signed

{Pic of Ashley Caldorian}

New book cover by Fantabulous_creation

For those unaware the main character Jason is no longer a Black American.

Ashley is the youngest of the 3 girls she is 16.
Jaz is 17
And Kim is 17 as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was a little tired from last night's midnight study session as I rubbed my eyes to rid the sleep. I slipped in the bathroom as I got ready for the day.

They sky was cloudy and it was a little windy outside. And thus I decided on indigo coloured jeans and a white turtle neck. To finish of the look I grabbed some beige boots.

I passed by my desk and gathered all of my things as I packed my bag. I took out a card I had written to give to my valentine to be.

I cascaded down the stairs, enthusiasm flowing through me. Feeling a bit more motivated than usual I decided to whip up some pancakes fro breakfast.

I added some strawberries to the batter in the pan. I flipped my pancakes like flapjacks in the air. I made three extra pancakes for my little brother.

I placed the extra pancakes on a plate and put a note with his name on it and a "you're welcome".

I heard the noise from upstairs and knew that he was starting to get ready. I went up heading straight for the bathroom. I brushed my teeth while staring at my reflection in the mirror.

I spit out the tooth paste and used the mouth wash. I lifted my head and stared my reflection again, "we got this." I attempted saying it a few more times in hopes of believing.

~~~~~~

The classes were dull and uneventful as usual so I was glad when it was finally lunch.

We all sat at our usual table and Kim had bought lunch for all of us from our favorite place.

"I think I want to be a vegetarian guys," says Ashley looking at her food as if it is her prey.

Austin laughed, "you a vegetarian?" and he laughed again.

"A chocoholic vegetarian, that is eccentric!" says Carlos munching on his cheese burger.

" Whatever!"exclaimed Ashley.

"So your what? Beast Boy?" questioned Derik.

"No guys, she is definitely Robin!" chirped Kim.

"Nah, he's a little pathetic," Ashley shot down the idea.

"Teen Titans is not that cool but if anyone was Beast Boy it would be Carlos," says Derik.

"You don't think a lot of things are cool Derek," Jazmine pointed out rolling her eyes.

"But Yeah I guess, he is the shortest guy here," agreed Austin with Derek.

" I'm right here guys!" exclaimed Carlos. " I'm the average height," he defended himself.

" You would know about being average," added Jazmine.

" I get A's in tests too," says Carlos pouting.

" Yeah, by miracle!" says Kim causing everyone to chuckle.

"Well if I'm Beastie then Austin is Robin," says Carlos with an evident smirk.

" No ways man, that is Jason!" Austin fired crossing his arms.

" Jason would be the male version of Raven, but also more charismatic!" says Ashley thoughtfully as she tapped her chin with her pointing finger.