Muffiholic!

{ Pic of Kim Shelton above}
Dedicated to
delishaaaaaV
Kristabel058
__BlueCorner
ESHurricane
lykisses
MienaMinnaar
ScarlettBlackDaisy
totallyvirago
UisDeadBishes
TheAlphaWrites

And many more Wattpaders that either support or inspire me.

Thank you to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The bell rang signalling the end of lunch.

"Jay we are in the Math together right?" questioned Ashley in a low tone ; I only nodded in response.

She waited for me so we could walk together. We walked to class neither of us uttering a word to break the silent walk to class. I put my hand over her shoulder and soon we reached class and sat next to each other in the middle raw by the window.

A teacher entered the class to inform us that our teacher is in a meeting and left some work for us. After 15 minutes of algebra I sat back to relax.

I put my elbows on the desk and rested my head in my palms staring out the window.

"Do you want to go to McDonalds with me and Kim ; Jaz is going to a picnic so she will be busy. "

I looked at her for a brief moment before nodding, I seem to do that too often.

"Cool! Ask the others if they want to tag along."

I nodded once again and she turned to open her bag taking out a black journal. I would say it was similar to mind but the texture was different, and it was not as adorned with a quote like mine but instead had a leaf. It looked custom made, the quality was a hint but the golden letters gentle carved there and the bottom of it gave it away. 'Ashley' is what was written.

She smiled at it adoringly, it was easy to see that it held great sentimental value. My mind instantly wonder, what is hidden within those covers. Is she it poetry, writing, sketches, although there were only a few possibilities of what it could hold it was hard to decipher which one it was. For all I know it could be just a journal.

I decided to do the unthinkable, something so barbaric that others would gasp. It was a brilliant yet risky idea.

"If you don't mind me asking, what is in the general," I asked - yes, I had dare to ask.

"Mostly different types of art, but this one is mainly for my writing, sometimes I even write songs but I never actually finish them."

"So you just keep them there, unfinished," I voiced my thoughts, genuine curiousity laced in each word I muttered.

"They make great inspiration for my writing," she whispered, tracing her finger on her name.

"And what inspired you to write," I inquired, a giddy feeling bubbling inside me at the thought of having something to relate to.

"I'm not a good writer honestly, it's not my thing, photography is," she added, turning to look at me.

"Photography is cool but I mostly do it as a hobby," I tried to mask the disappointment in my voice as I spoke.