~White~

Another day has passed peacefully just like the past four days. A sigh of relief leaves your lips as you turn off the car, pulling out the keys. After grabbing your stuff you walk inside the mansion. An unfamiliar voice is echoing through the hall, coming from the living room. You frown as you slowly walk towards it. You hear Yoongi too and enter the room. His eyes immediately notice the sudden activity in the room and a warm smile grows on his face. The guest, whom has his back towards you, turns his head to you.

"Now she, my friend, is my fiancée." A smirk now is plastered Yoongi's face, sharing the information full of confidence. You walk over to the two men in the armchairs.

"H-hi, my name's-"

"Y/n, I know. Yoongi has been talking about you these past fourty minutes." The guest interrupts and your cheeks turn beet red. Your eyes are wide open too of course.

"Ah, excuse me for cutting you off. That wasn't really nice of me. You can call me Seokjin." He smiles sweetly. It warms your heart. He's a very handsome man, so that's only normal. Suddenly a light tufns on in your head.

"Oh, the actor! Yoongi has mentioned your name during dinner once."

"Really?" He looks surprised at Yoongi who's getting up from his seat. He walks over to you and his hand slides on your side, embracing you from the side.

"She was curious about me and asked me who my friends were."

"I've read your name here and there on social media, but I don't really watch movies or series these days so it's the first time actually seeing you heheh.."

"Are you serious? You're missing some high quality dramas then! I'm pretty sure you'll be enchanted by my handsome face after watching just one of them."

"Oh, shut it, Jin. Seriously, where do you get the confidence to compliment yourself so much?" Yoongi reacts with a sour face. You laugh, asking Seokjin something afterwards.

"Well, how about you recommend me one? What's the favorite drama you play in?"

"Oh, you must watch the one where I'm travelling between the world we know and a parallel universe! It's so thrilling and full of handsome actors and actresses! They don't seem to reach my level of handsomeness though.."

"Ahah, sure! Let me comment on that after seeing the drama." You say and the man winks back at you.

"Alright, alright! Let's go and have dinner at a restaurant, okay? Princess, you can freshen up and change clothes if you want."

"Why are you calling me that in front of him? Argh, I'm sorry for his weird behavior. He seems to enjoy calling me his princess and he doesn't seem to understand that it's weird to do that in front of others." You apologize in Yoongi's place and Seokjin just waves it off with a smile.

"You think I haven't heard him calling you that before you came? It's fine!"

"..Alright then..I'll go and change now."

"Surprise the both of us, please." Yoongi smiles as he speaks to you and you feel your cheeks burn up.

"Crazy man..I'm going now." You leave his embrace and walk off to the bedroom.

"Ahh, I'll have to wear heels.." You sigh, speaking to yourself. You look at the clothes you have and remember what Yoongi said a few minutes ago.

"Tch, surprise the both of them, he says. How about he does that for me once a while? Don't I deserve something after being kidnapped and being the talk of the country unwillingly? Sure, he's got stabbed multiple times, but I made sure he wasn't lonely or missing anything these past days! Not to forget I gave him a massage two days ago!" You start ranting as you decide your outfit of the evening. Since you feel like a badass woman right now, you choose a daring outfit.