~Shitty~

A familiar voice cursing loudly wakes you up. You slowly open your eyes and look around, only to realise where you are.

"Shit!!" You shoot up and feel a huge pain in your head.

"Oh my god, I'm bursting from pain.." You whine as you hold onto your head.

"I'm so sorry, I was so drunk that I just brought you here."

"Apparently we had sex too..There's a condom on the ground.." You point at the condom at your side of the bed. Yoongi bends over your legs to check if it's true.

"Oh my god.."

"Shit, how do I explain this to my dad?"

"How do you get back out of this house? If she sees you she'll take action again.."

...

"How late is it?"

"Almost eleven in the morning."

"Yup, way too late to sneak back home."

"You have to get back home though and without being seen."

"Urgh, fuck that Yandere girl. I'm gonna sleep this hangover away."

"But y-"

"Fuck it all!" You interrupt Yoongi as you pull him back down with you. You hug him tightly. After a few moments, Yoongi hugs you back.

"I missed this.."

"Me too."

"Now that I think of it, she may have heard us last night? We were drunk after all."

"Jesus, I don't care. Now she knows you're mine." You say and Yoongi groans.

"Damn, that was hot. Say that again?"

"You're mine." You repeat and he pulls you closer, kissing your forehead.

"I'm yours."

Y/n's dad's POV:

"Photo's got leaked from the well known hotel owner Min Yoongi in a club with a woman in his arms. As you can see, they are having an intimate relationship. Apparently he was seen at a company too to pick up that same woman some time ago. The woman is a make-up artist and works for Upt10tion."

"Damn it! She told me she was meeting a partner from work!" I sigh as I lower the volume of the television. I look at the pictures they're showing from last night and from herself too.

--Time Skip!--

Yoongi's POV:

"Master..Excuse me, master, but there is some urgent news."

"What is so important that you have to wake me up? Y/n is not even covered well." I answer the older man as I pull the blanket over Y/n's back.

"You were on the news just now. Pictures got leaked from you and milady in a club.."

"What!? Are you serious?"

"Yes, master. You are in the newspapers too." Sam-Yong frowns as he hands over the newspaper of today. I unfold it and multiple pictures are shown.

"I'm on the freaking front page! Why such a damn intimate one!? Who the hell had the guts to leak this??"

"Yoongi? What's-oh my god, Sam-Yong! You scared me!" Y/n shoots up with the blanket covering her bare skin and I look shocked at her.

"Why are you so shocked? I never saw you like this while being awake for a few minutes."

"You're..We're on the front page.." I answer her, barely able to explain this sudden thing. She looks back confused and looks at what's in my hands. At that moment, she freezes. Her eyes look back at me and then at the paper again.