~closet~

You open the door with your elbow and walk inside to see Yoongi in a chair with his feet on his desk. He sits properly as soon as he sees you and you hold your laugh.

"I see that you're enjoying your free time alone."

"Hahah, it's just a quick break. I came here two hours ago."

"You could've eaten breakfast first you know. It's the most important meal of the day." You say as you put the mini table on his desk.

"Did the chef tell you to bring this? Where are the maids?"

"I made this for you, idiot. Sam-Yong told me you went straight to here after waking up and changing clothes."

"Yeah, that's true. I wasn't hungry or anything and just wanted to work a bit."

"Did you sleep well? You didn't go under the blanket I think." You ask and he nods.

"I still had my clothes on and I was too lazy to change."

"Uhuh. So you thought I could give you some of my warmth." He looks at you as you sit down on his desk. You look at him, expecting an answer.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, come on. Don't act like your nose is bleeding."

"No seriously, what did I do wrong?"

"Min Yoongi. We barely know each other. First, you steal my food. Then you try to kiss me and then you hug me while I'm asleep. Am I that attractive to you that you that you keep doing things we normally wouldn't do?"

"We're gonna get married anyways. What's the matter?"

"You're rushing things which women don't like at all. I keep thinking that you'll do something again every second. I'm not at ease."

"But we already know each other long enough to at least do something."

"We got to know each other one evening ago and you already started hitting on me. You even tried kissing me."

"Then what do you want me to do? Do I have to wait another day?"

"Think about it. It's really easy. I'm gonna leave you alone now. I hope you enjoy the meal." You say and get off his desk to leave his office. He calls your name as you open the door.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for telling me. It could've gone wrong if you wouldn't let me know this."

"I'm only being honest so you wouldn't regret things. I hope you learned something new." A smile forms on his face and you smile back.

"I'm glad that you're giving me a chance."

"Why not, you know? I owe my dad my life. I'll see you later, okay?"

"Good." He answers and you leave his office. You go back to the kitchen with a smile on your face and eat your breakfast there.

Unpacking your stuff is the first thing you do after your meal and you go to the lawn. It's a big field with a little lake and two benches around it. There's also a swing bench at the lake and you slowly walk to it. You pass the many trees and bushes with flowers on it. You feel like you're in a fairytale when you walk there.

You sit down on the swing bench and calmly swing it a bit as you look around. I could be here everyday if I want to. It's so relaxing and refreshing.

You stay there for like an hour or two and go back inside to go to the toilet. The only one you know is the one in the bathroom of your room so you go there.

One of the single seat sofas around the coffee table catches your attention as you leave the bathroom. Not just because they stand out. There's an envelope on it. You take it and open it carefully after reading 'Princess' on the front side. You read the little card inside it.