~Room~

A whole day passed. The interviewers left and peace greeted you and Yoongi. Yoongi suddenly decided to make a special, romantic dinner and now you're sitting in front of him at the dining table. You cut a piece from the steak and eat it as Yoongi refills your glass of wine. The moment you look at the bottle, the evening at your house comes to your mind. In specific, Yoongi drinking from the bottle of wine. You try to hold your smile, but he notices it pretty fast.

"Something wrong?"

"Just a memory that came to my mind."

"What memory makes you smile so cute?"

"Ahh, again with the cute." You sigh while smiling.

"Don't even try to escape my question. I'll find out why eventually." He says and you chuckle, looking at him afterwards.

"The wine bottle reminded me of you chugging my wine at my home that evening."

"Oh, that? I understand the sudden memory,  but why did that make you smile?"

"We were messed up at that time. I was mad and you were too because of what I did. That evening was the last time we were actually mad at each other and finally accepted each other. Now that I think about it, it really was a turning point somehow."

"A lot happened in just two weeks. If that maid wasn't there we would be planning our marriage by now."

"Ohoho, not so fast! You gave up on me and the chef told you about the maid. Only then you called me."

"I was going to give you space and time. That's not the definition of giving up on someone."

"..Are you sure that you didn't give up on me?" You raise one of your brows as you look at him.

"I spent more than a month on observing you. I fell for you and wanted to talk to you way before the dinner at your dad's, but I didn't. I tried so hard on satisfying you in such a little amount of time. You think I would give up on you after all that?" Yoongi answers with a question. You smile at him and decide to drink from the wine, grabbing the glass as you look at him.

"Then I'm flattered from your decision to give me time and space, but not yet giving up on me."

"I'm happy to hear that." He smiles back and you take a sip from the wine. A buzz catches your attention and the conversation ends as Yoongi grabs his phone from the table.

"It's your dad?"

"Dad? What's he saying?" You ask confused.

"You can't leave yet. He says reporters already came to your house and somehow to your dad's too. He assumes they'll come back tomorrow too."

"Oh, well..It's not like there's any problem with that. If tomorrow goes like today too, I'm gladly going along."

"Does this mean today's a nice day?" Yoongi smirks curiously and you wink back at him, making him take a deep breath before texting your dad back with a smile plastered on his face. A smile forms on your face as you look at him.

He's such a cutie when he's smiling like that. His cool, businessman side completely fades away in a mere second.

"I told him everything is going perfectly fine here and that another day together won't be a problem for us at all."

"Let's finish our meal now. I want to be cozy."

"You like reading, right?" Yoongi asks and you nod with a hum.

"I don't think you've seen it yet, but there's a room here full of books. How about we just hang there? Just reading with some drinks and snacks."

"Oh my god.."