~Jealousy~

"Mian, mian! I overslept!! Who has to get puffed by these hands here!?" You say as you walk in the studio.

"Me. You're the lucky one today." Bit-To waves as a smirk is plastered on the singer's face.

"Ayy, how blessed I am to pat this face with my skills! Come here."

"Sure." The boy sits down and you start the make-up session. A co-worker asks you to do something specific on Bit-To's face and you nod as an answer.

You finish the make-up and ask for the next one. Wooshin smiles softly as he walks to you. You wink at him at do his make-up too.

All the boys are quickly puffed and dressed and the filming starts. After a few hours there's a break and someone taps your shoulder.

"Hmm? Ah, Kogyeol!"

"Hahah, hey there."

"How are you feeling? Do want a drink?" You ask the man and he smiles at you.

"No thanks. How did it go last time? Did he say something?"

"Who?"

"That guy..The rich hotel owner who you have to stay with."

"Ahh, him? We uhh..We yelled it all out at each other and then reconciled only to have a fight the next morning. He went to my house the next day in the evening and talked that out.."

How am I gonna say that we're actually together now? I had a crazy make out time with him and got his hopes up..

"It really is a fighting relationship. Isn't it hard to keep peace between you two?"

"He's very dumb when it comes to love and understanding women and not just a bit. He's really clueless and dumb."

"So..How's the situation now?"

"Well..He's nice and shows that he cares at the end of the day though. There are some things about him that somehow keep me beside him."

"You're really gonna marry the person who called you a golddiger?"

"He's not that bad as you think he is..Sure, he did do some hurtful things, but he can only learn from it. He doesn't want to hurt me but he has to let his thoughts leave his mind though. "

"Are you sure you want to give your life to him?"

"Kogyeol..It was really fun and stress relieving that day and you know..That moment between us was really nice, but I just..Think of you as a really good friend I can lean on when I have my problems. It was wrong from me to get your hopes up like crazy.."

"It's nothing. Just treat me on a really nice meal." The boy winks and you laugh.

"I promise. You'll find your girl soon, hot man."

"Oh, I surely am hot as hell. Girls melt when they pass me." The boy jokes and you roll your eyes with a laugh.

"Tch, you little dork! Your boss is calling you."

"Ah, see you next time!"

"Yup!" You wave at him and watch him run to the others of the group already standing in front of his boss. You grab your phone out of your pocket and text Yoongi.

You:
I told Kogyeol our situation a minute ago..He's fine about it.

You put it back in your pocket and feel it buzz before letting it go.

Asshole!:
Oh? You wanna make me happy? :) anyways, I'm surprised he isn't like those other guys still going for their crush even though she's in a relationship.