~Wallet~

Your dad walks inside your and his good old home with your stuff as you walk downstairs. You follow him to the couch where he drops the suitcase and a purse.

"Yoongi wanted me to tell you to check your wallet and phone. They're both in here." He points at your purse and you nod while thanking him, leaning in to kiss his cheek before checking both those things.

You check your phone first and notice your lock screen has changed.

"Agh, this man.." You face-palm yourself after checking the picture in your gallery.

Does he want me to remember our first kiss or what? Same dress shirt half unbuttoned and ruffled hair, comfortably in bed with a smirk..He's playing games here.

There are a few more pictures, but you drop your phone next to you in the couch and grab your purse again, searching for your wallet. Once you find it, you check if everything is still in it.

...

"M-my ring...I thought she had it.." You say out loud and quickly grab it, checking it. You put it on with a smile and just stare at it.

I didn't know an engagement ring would be so precious to me. What happened to me? Did he cast a spell on me?

You chuckle from your thought and grab your phone again, checking the other pictures. They are kind of the same, but are other positions and expressions. The last picture has his hand to wrist on it too. He shows his hand with a wink and you notice the ring on his ring finger.

"Oh, he had his own too!?"

"What does who have too?" Your dad suddenly walks back in the living room and you show him the picture.

"He has his own engagement ring too and this is the first time I see it."

"Ah, Yoongi. You fell hard for him, I see."

"Pfft! Ahahah, no dad! I just grew attached to him. He's cute and very stupid sometimes. Can you imagine him in a big expensive red car matching my dress and him wearing a matching suit? Well, he picked me up like that at my work and now everyone knows I'm his girlfriend." You tell your dad while laughing. You fall silent after a few seconds, your dad just looking at you with that typical smirk that he's damn right.

"Shit..Is it that obvious??"

"All I hear is Yoongi."

"Arghh! This is so embarrassing!" You sigh as you hide your face in your hands.

"Don't worry, my darling. It's only normal. Nobody's gonna judge you.

"This is so not me! Since when did I talk so much about him?! Ahh, I clearly need to have some days without Yoongi again!"

"Well, now you have them?" Your dad says and sips his coffee.

"I mean days without anything related to Yoongi. Like before I met him, without a big mansion and comfort on ten."

"You don't like being with him?"

"Of course I do, but I can't just suddenly live as a rich woman. I never wanted to be rich and even glared at chaebols and all in my teens. How nice the comfort even is, I'll miss my old life.."

...

"Does Yoongi know about this?" Your dad asks and you blink your eyes while thinking.

"I guess? Once I told him I wanted to stay at my house for a few more days because I missed the coziness and he said it was fine, but the morning after my window in my bedroom got smashed by that maid."