~Fool~

Unknown POV:

"You idiot! We're gonna get discovered!"

"How then? I posted it on her phone, they won't know that we did it." Somi speaks and I hit her head. I went straight to her house after she told me she contacted that slut too.

"You contacted her and now they can track us. Once they find this phone they will find either your fingerprints on that phone and you'll get caught or just you at once. You can't escape this. Now listen here. You will NOT spill a single letter about me. This was all your plan and you did every fucking thing yourself. There was no second person in all this."

"What!? You got me into this! I won't take all the blame!"

"Oho, you will. If you really say I was in this here too then I'll just play the innocent one here. You tried to stab me because I found out. I defended myself and got cuts instead. Out of fear I didn't go to the police and now that you are in their hands I finally dare to go and give you even more years to live in jail." I smirk, putting my hands on my hips as I feel unbeatable. Somi though, has a face of despair. Tears roll down on her face.

"Y-you can't do this..I helped you! You said we'd go down together if we get caught!"

"Oh, sweetheart. Never trust people like me. You just got used. You are a perfect tool." I smile.

"Now..I'll take my leave then. Have a nice life behind those bars." I say while turning around. As I walk to the door of her house I hear her run towards me.

Fool.

I block her attack and she drops the bottle as I push her against the wall with my hands at her throat.

"Did you really think you'd be able to hurt me? Look at you. You couldn't even touch me and are already on the verge of dying. If I just block your lungs for a few moments you're dead, but I won't do that since you'll take the blame for all of this. Understand?" I say as she struggles to get out of my grasp. She nods vigorously and I chuckle, letting her go afterwards. I wink at her and leave.

--Time Skip!--

Y/n's POV:

"So it really was her..She didn't like me from the start." You sigh. You're at Somi's house with Yoongi and the police. You watch the girl being dragged to the police car unwillingly. It makes you feel uneasy, yet relieved. You side-hug Yoongi who is beside you.

"Finally, this hell is over." He returns the hug. He kisses you on your head too.

"Finally, yeah.." A police officer walks to you two and the hug ends as he reaches you.

"We'd like you to check if your belongings are in the woman's house. We found your lost phone already." The man says as he shows your previous phone. You nod as you retrieve it.

"I hope the rest of stuff my is in there too."

"Let us go check that right now then." The man nods and you and Yoongi follow him inside. As you get further in the house you find your laptop first. Like expected, you find all your clothes in her bedroom. They were in open suitcases and some of it in her closet even. After getting back everything you lost you and Yoongi head back to his mansion. You text your dad the whole situation is over and his answer comes rather fast where he tells he's happy for both you and Yoongi.

Once arrived at the mansion Yoongi helps you carry the stuff inside. He stops following you when both of you pass his room though.

"What's wrong?" You ask, looking back at him confused.

"Why put your clothes in that room when we're already sleeping together?" He answers with a question and you blink your eyes for a moment. A sigh follows, smiling at him before walking back to him.