~Whiskey~

You're constantly looking outside the window of the big ass Tesla model S you're sitting in. Yoongi told you the model as you saw it and froze in awe.

You look at the many buildings you pass and the car slows down. You look in front of you and there's no reason to slow down for. The noise when you turn on a winker fills the silence and you look at which side he's about to turn. You see a restaurant at your right side. Explains it all..

Yoongi drives on the parking lot and parks the car flawlessly in seconds. Both of you step out of the car and you hear the lock noise going off as you walk to the restaurant. You go inside and a waiter comes to you.

"Welcome. On whose name is the table reserved?"

"Min Yoongi." The man next to you answers as he pulls you closer after placing his hand on your side. You look shocked at him but he completely ignores you.

"A table for two is noted here. I assume it's right?" The waiter asks as he smiles at you two. Yoongi nods and the waiter leads you two to the table. You take your seats and both receive a menu book.

"Do you want a full course?"

"A set menu is enough for me." You answer him and see him nod. You look at the menus and take the tteok galbi course.

[A/n: I think I'm doing too much to make it look like you're really experiencing it like seriously, who shows a pic of a menu in a fanfiction!?'^']

You don't even dare to look at the price and look at Yoongi instead. He's completely focused on the book and is even frowning.

You can't hold your laugh and he looks surprised at you.

"W-what's the matter?"

"Nothing. You're just being weird."

"Me? I didn't even look at you.."

"That's the thing. You were completely focused on the menu that you even frowned the whole time."

"Tch, can't someone make faces while reading or what?" He responds while smiling and you smile back. He looks back at the menu and you look around. The place is nicely decorated with paintings and other tiny details all over the place.

You notice someone looking at you and he smiles at you as you have eye contact with him. You smile back and hear Yoongi speak causing you to look back at the man on the other side of your table.

"Did you decide what you want?"

"Ah, yes. I was waiting for you." You answer him and he puts his hand in the air so the waiter would come. You tell what you want and Yoongi does after you.

"So, what do you want to know about me that could feel you way more at ease."

"Tell me about your family, your best friends that I'll surely meet. Things like that." You say and he nods.