~Door~

[A/n: Wanted to edit out the smut, but there's a crucial change there so I did a skip to that part, made it as non-smut as I could and then skipped to the end! It really isn't detailed, it's 90% dialogue! Trust me, I don't like to publish smut scenes in my stories anymore so I really tried my best! Have a nice time reading! :)]

"You'll go home to work there, I guess?"

"Nah, I'm gonna check some hotels today."

"Uhuh. You should go home first if you want to stay here a few more days. You can't keep wearing these clothes." You say as you put your shoes on. Yoongi hums as he nods and you grab your coat.

"I'm leaving now. Take care."

"You too. And uh, don't mess with that kid again. Okay?"

"You mean Kogyeol? He's not a k-"

"He's younger than me so he's a kid in my eyes. Don't misbehave." Yoongi interrupts sternly. You get the chills from his eyes piercing into yours and he blinks a few times. His head turns the other way and he speaks again.

"Don't make me worry about losing you..I los-"

"Yoongi." You interrupt him and he immediately closes his eyes. dummy. Look at me.

"Yoongi~" You speak again and he slowly looks at you. His face shows a sign of shock and you smile at him as he looks at you standing at the front door with open arms.

"What? You don't want a hug? Okay th-"

"Whoho, I didn't say anything!" Yoongi interrupts as he hastily walks to you. Not a second gets wasted and his arms embrace you warmly. You pat his back and he speaks again.

"I'm not a kid, you know.."

"Hmm, I think you're wrong about that. You still have to learn a lot and you act like one too."

"I don't act like a kid!"

"Yes you do. You want me like a kid wanting his most precious toy and cries if he doesn't have it near him." You say while you keep smiling as you look at each other.

"A kid doesn't kiss you like this." The man's lips smash on yours and slowly move. He pushes you against the door and you place your hands on his arms. His tongue enters your mouth after some time and one of your cheeks gets cupped by his hand.

You get goosebumps from the sudden hot as hell kiss as you return it and Yoongi picks you up. The kiss breaks as you're sandwiched between the front door and Yoongi. You look at each other as Yoongi licks his lips in a hot way. His bed hair makes the moment outstanding and your heart beats faster.

"You have to go and work now." Yoongi speaks and you tighten the grip of your legs around his hips.

"You're gonna ruin the moment like this?"

"Tch. You're gonna do some illegal shit with a kid?"

"Yahh..Don't ruin the mood." You say as you stare at him. A smile appears on his face.

"Maybe I have to because you'll be late on work. They're gonna stare at me if it happens more than once."

"There are people who can do my job when I'm absent so no worries. A few minutes later won't hurt."

"Maybe it'll turn into an hour." Yoongi smirks and you scoff at him.

"It doesn't always have to escalate."

"Maybe you would end up wanting to escalate it. You never know." He winks at you and his hands go under your shirt to touch your skin.

Electricity flows through your body where his fingers touch you and you take a little breath. Yoongi's face shows signs of amusement as he looks at you.