~Test~

The second day at Yoongi's mansion started peacefully. You made a quick breakfast as he took a shower and you took one after the meal as he washed the dishes. You see Yoongi at the small lake in his garden and walk back downstairs quite fast for no particular reason. As you walk in the hall after stepping down the stairs you feel the need to go to the restroom.

"Really? I was in a bathroom just a minute ago.." You sigh as you turn around to the restroom nearby. A few moments pass and as you dry your hands you notice that the pregnancy test in the waste bin disappeared even though nobody cleaned the bathroom after you did that.

"Don't tell me.." You start thinking about how Yoongi would react as you rush to him. You almost fall on your way outside and he got shocked for a moment.

"Did you see it!?"

"Of course I did! That's why I'm laughing."

"N-no, I mean something else." He falls silent, thinking about what you're probably talking about.

"Ah, this? I was about to talk about this, but you beat me to it." He speaks as he takes the test out of his pocket. You sigh as he holds it in between you two.

"Is that why you were so secretive with her and why it took you so long when she arrived with the pads and this hidden test?"

"I just didn't want to worry you if I wasn't sure about it."

"You could've just said that it was negative though. You hid something from me."

"But it's unnecessary information so why would I say that?"

"So that situations like these don't happen. I saw it and panicked for a split second, but I know you would tell me something this big if it was positive."

"Sorry.." You apologize as you look down.

"You would've told me if it was positive, right?"

"..I-I don't know?"

"You don't know? Y/n, this isn't just a test. It's a damn pregnancy test. Do you know how bad I would feel if something happens to you while I don't know you're pregnant and that I have to hear that you lost the child?" Yoongi starts to show signs of disappointment and you sigh.

"Well, I'm not pregnant so you don't have to worr-"

"I said 'if'. The situation we're in right now is dangerous and you aren't sure about sharing such a thing if it would be positive."

"Why are we arguing about something that didn't happen?"

"We're arguing because you weren't sure about sharing such a thing if it would be true. I have to protect you, Y/n. Pregnancy isn't something unimportant and especially not in our situation. What if you were actually pregnant and she finds that out too? She'd have another chance to hurt you when this news situation is done and you walk around alone."

"It's not like I would keep the baby! Why are you overreacting!?" You answer a bit mad. Yoongi shuts up as he looks shocked at you. Silence is present for a few seconds until he speaks again.

"Y-you don't want any?"

"What? No, I mean not now! I'm too young and I want to enjoy my life without them longer. Don't tell me you thought about crying, snotty baby's already.."

"No, it's just that your dad mentioned that he wanted a grandchild really bad and he made my mom crazy with that idea too now! I don't mind carrying my child in my arms in a year already." He explains and you scoff, shocked at what your heard just now.

"My dad wants me pregnant already!? And you're just agreeing on such a thing without even discussing about that with me?"

"He talked about that before I even met you! It's not that I focused on what your dad wants while we were struggling to bond!"