~Dream~

"How long was I asleep?"

"Two days? I didn't bother to count them since I was worried sick about you."

"It only seemed like minutes to me.." You say as you look down at your feet, hanging from the side of the hospital bed.

"Those minutes were scary, I think?" He asks, expecting an explanation of you crying and not believing you were awake.

"I..I dreamed of my past I think. Someone took me in before my dad and he already had a child, so he gave me to my dad.."

"Didn't he find you at his door?"

"That's the weird thing about it...When I started panicking, I suddenly was in a park. There was a child and he laughed at me for asking why I was so small when I was a six year old child. I almost knew his name.."

"Is this the first time dreaming those things?" He frowns and you look at him. You nod and he sighs.

"Do you know who made the coffee?"

"I think the chef? She asked me if I wanted coffee and I followed her to the kitchen. The cups were already on the island.."

...

"You don't think-"

"She is the only suspect for now..You were with her when it happened and she gave it to you. The camera's show another maid in the kitchen, but I didn't find anything suspicious."

"She can't be! She was the first person I got close with! We're friends!"

"That's what makes it more suspicious."

"No! It's not her!" You yell and he sighs. The promise you made with him pops in your head and your eyes go wide.

"You did not fire her, right!?"

"Y/n, you promised me. She is the only one that is linked to what happened and that's a big reason to be fired. You promised that if you get hurt or anything I can do what I want."

"But-"

"Y/n."

...

You close your eyes as tears starts to form again. The guilt that you feel right now is worse than the dreams you had in your sleep.

She lost her job after years..Thanks to me! She's not even guilty!

"Please, understand that I'm trying to protect you. I didn't sue her or anything yet because I'm not sure if she did it. As long as I don't know the truth, I'll just fire the staff here and see what it changes."

"It'll change your food." You look at him slightly pissed and he sighs.

"Is there anything to make it up to you? Getting her back won't happen.."

...

--Time Shkippie :3--

"You're really okay just with this?" Yoongi looks confused at the trays with burgers, fries, chicken nuggets and two big cans of soda.

"Mhm! I didn't eat actual food for days and I was already craving for burgers before I got drugged." You say and take another bite of your burger.

"Okay..That stops your cravings and hunger, but you're actually forgiving me, because you got food?"

"Yoongi, filling a stomach does more to you than you think. If someone is willing to pay for a bunch of fast food, you automatically get extremely happy and love the person who pays for it more. You get closer with the person at the same time since you're spending time together! There are people who say no, because food can be expensive as hell and it's not really something you can use for a long time. Then you have the people who don't like to spend money at all so they try to comfort the people they hurt trough words and actions."

"Uhm, okay?"

"Arghh, you don't understand it. Well..That's expected from a chaebol." You shrug and dip some fries in your sauce to eat them immediately after that."

"You're not gonna eat? You look a bit dead right now, so I suggest you to enjoy your meal.." You stop eating. He sighs and unwraps a covered hamburger, taking a bite from it.

"Good?"

"It's not my first time eating fast food, you know. It's just fast food. The usual thing."

"Whahh! You don't know what you're talking about!" You sigh as you shake your head disappointed. You grab your hamburger again and continue your meal. Once both of you are finished, you're ready to explode.

"Food coma! Ahh, it was a long time I had that!" You pat your stomach as you walk to the car with Yoongi. Only silence is heard and you stop your movements, turning around to see where Yoongi is. He quietly looks at you as he walks very slow to you.

Is he still not sure about me forgiving him or is he just tired?

"Yoongi.." You call his name and he stops next to you. You watch him waiting for you to ask or say anything and you speak again.

"Are you still not sure about me forgiving you? I thought I explained it already?"

"I don't know..I know you'll be less relaxed now since your close friend is gone. It feels like I took away something from you."

...

"I'm sad that she's gone now, but it's not like I can be mad at you for it. I know you didn't want to do that, but you did it to protect me and find out who's behind all this. You're just doing what you're supposed to do." You say and the man just sighs, scratching the back of his neck as he looks elsewhere. You smile at him and call his name again.

"Yoongi."

"Hmm?"

"Come here."

"I-I am already next to you..What do you mean, come here?"

"Ayy, just come closer!" You laugh and he frowns as he turns to you, coming a few steps closer.

"What? We're in the middle of a parki-.." Your arms go around his torso as you pull him in a hug and take a good breath, smelling Yoongi's familiar scent.

"Does this say enough?"

..

"Yeah." He softly answers and hugs you back, snuggling his head in the crook of your neck.

"I missed your touch.." He says and you laugh from it, hugging him tighter in the end.

"I know. I heard you calling my name while crying."

"I didn't cry!" Yoongi suddenly yells surprised, pulling his head up to look at you. You laugh from his reaction and peck his lips.

"There's no need to hide your feelings for me. I missed you too."

"I really don't have to hide my feeling for you, huh?" You nod and the man smiles, pulling your head closer to his. He kisses every part of your face quickly and at last your lips for a few times, making you shy and giggle.

"Ayy, stop it! We're outside!" You laugh and he looks back at you for a second.

"That doesn't do much to me. All I'm doing is showing my love for you."

"Ah, enough! Enough! Too much cheesiness! Ahhh!!" You laugh as you get out of his embrace, quickly walking to the car while holding your red cheeks.

"Ahh, this man!" You smile and purse your lips together.

---

1192words!📝📝

A lot less than normal, but I decide to just write and see what I get in the end! :3
I love this fluff momento AGHHHH X3333
I hope you guys liked this chapter too🙃🙃💜❤