~Rules~

A few days passed and nothing happened. You went to work, came back home, ate dinner and spent time with your dad. That is how it went these past days and now you are sick of it. You want to spend time with Yoongi, but that's just too dangerous. On the other side it would put the person behind these events in action again.

You sigh as you wash the dishes. A buzz in your pocket happens, but you ignore it. A second one happens and a third one right after that too which stops you from what you're doing. You unlock your phone and see that Yoongi texted you.

Yoongi:
I miss you..

You:
I just want to leave this house and spend time with you..

Yoongi:
Shall we?

You:
W

on't that be a bit dangerous? That crazy maid is still there with you.

Yoongi:
N

obody will know where I'm going if I just leave without telling them anything. ;)

You:
T

rue..

Yoongi:
Where to meet? Should I just pick you up and then we'll decide what to do?

You:
H

ow much time do you need to arrive here? :P

Yoongi:
An hour? Your dad's house is further away than yours.

You:
P

erfect! See you in an hour!

Yoongi:
Don't tell your dad about this though, he'll kill me if he knows that I still dare to be with you in this situation.

You:
D

on't worry, it's not that I have no friends. I can make up an excuse if he asks where I'm going.

Yoongi:
Good. See you soon. <3

You:
<

3

You smile happily as you look at the chat.

"Dad, I'm sorry but I'm going out and I didn't do all the dishes. You can leave it and I'll do it when I come back, okay?" You say as you walk through the living room.

"Oh, I don't mind! I'm happy that you're going out to have some fun. Enjoy your time!"

"Of course, but I'm not leaving yet. I'm gonna change my outfit and stuff."

"Since when do you put effort in your looks?"

"..Since Yoongi and I got together? I don't know when exactly it happened."

"You're not going to meet him, right? You know I don't want you to do that now." Your dad's tone turns serious and you roll your eyes.

"Dad, I'm not twelve! I know what I can and cannot do. I'm just meeting a friend from my work."