~Blanket~

Y/n's POV

The door in front of you, still closed, opens before you even touch it and you look up to see who's at the other side of the door. Sam-Yong is about to walk outside, but stops as soon as he looks up, seeing you.

"Ah, my lady! Welcome back! Come in, come in!" He speaks full with excitement, which makes you smile. You have your suitcase with you again since you are basically forced to sleep here again.

As long as I'm not alone, she won't attack.
I have to find out who it is though..

"Hello again." You say with a smile and bow. You walk inside with the aged man and look at the grand chandelier. That thing always amazed you. Suddenly, it reminds you of the first time you came here, walking into Yoongi and immediately pissing the man off. You smile and a voice snaps you out of your thoughts.

"Aha, there the woman of my life is. Was work okay?" The man steps from the stairs. You cross your arms as you watch him with a soft smile on his face.

The evening when you and him reconciled and got way closer pops in your head. You laugh and look down with a bright smile. Why am I suddenly remembering all these things?

"May I know why this diamond is smiling so brightly?" You snap out of your thoughts again and look up to see Yoongi's in front of you, waiting for an answer.

"Ah, I suddenly remember a few memories that happened here."

"Hmm, well, I want to make more of them right now. How about a movie night?"

"Maybe dinner first? I didn't eat a propper breakfast so I'm craving for a hot, decent meal.."

"Sure. I'll cook for you."

"Y-you can cook!??" You ask in shock. Yoongi scoffs surprised and you speak again.

"Are you actualy serious?! Sam-yong, he can cook!?" You ask the older man and he nods with a smile.

"Whahh..This man can live without a chef..."

"Yahh, you want me to call the chef and miss your chance to see me cooking?" Yoongi laughs and you raise a brow.

"They say men look sexy when cooking, but I'm not sure about you."

"What?"

"You'd rather look cute.." You say and push your lips together, smiling while you look in his eyes.

"Now I'm confused..Is that a compliment or an insult?"

"You choose."

"Considering that I'm a grown up man, it's kind of an insult. I'll prove you I'm hot while cooking." The man smirks and grabs your hand, pulling you to the kitchen. He brings you to the counter and orders you to sit down on the chair next to it. You take a seat and watch him grabbing all kinds of ingredients and pots.

He pulls his sleeves up and scratches the back of his head while looking at all the stuff, probably thinking. The first thing he does is wash his hands.

"Any tastes you don't like?" He suddenly asks and you think for a second.

"Bitterness. Ugh, that's just not my thing." You show a sour face and the man laughs. He shows a thumbs up and grabs the rice in front of him. He puts it in the rice cooker after cleaning it and starts it. After that he fills a pot and boils it. He grabs the vegetables and washes them, grabs a chopping board and minces some garlic.

He goes back to the vegetables and blanches them in the now boiling pot. Once the first sort of vegetables is blanched, he drains it and does the same with the second sort of vegetables. He rinses them and squeezes all the water out. He puts one of them in a bowl and cuts the other in smaller pieces. He puts the now chopped vegetables in a bowl too and seasons both bowls. He adds the minced garlic to both bowls too and mixes them each.