Chapter Eleven: Spin The Bottle

That night, as planned, me, Ámbar, and Emilia showed up at Allison's apartment for the sleepover. I explained to Ámbar who would be sharing a bedroom with who, and her response was:

"Are you insane, Y/N?! One of them's gonna kill the other one, and I don't even know who'll think of it first!"

Definitely Emilia, I thought. But, knowing that Ámbar would probably tell her friend that Allison had a crush on her if I let the cat out of the bag, I had to come up with an excuse.

"Well, what was I supposed to do, my dear? Not share a room with you?" I asked her in a flirty tone.

My girlfriend bit her lip and looked away shyly. "You've got a point, Y/N. I'm sure Emilia and Allison will understand that my little angel wanted to share a room with me."

I blushed. "My little angel" was a pet name that Ámbar had been calling me as of recently.

"Alright, you two," Allison interrupted. "The flirting can continue later tonight. Right now, we need to decide what we want to do as a group."

"What about the classic sleepover game of Spin The Bottle?" Emilia suggested.

I clenched my teeth and looked off to the side. I could tell that Ámbar was uncomfortable with the idea as well, as she was doing the same.

"Emilia," Allison began, "I hate to break it to you, but I don't think Y/N and Ámbar want to-"

"Then there's only one option."

"Wha-"

"Come on, Allison. Kiss me."

Me and Ámbar both had our jaws nearly on the floor.

"You-" Allison stammered. "You also-"

"Yes." Emilia declared smugly. "Now come on, I'm getting impatient."

And then Allison and Emilia exchanged a very passionate kiss.

Ámbar explained to me that she pretty much had the same situation with Emilia that I had with Allison, (as in, Emilia thought that Allison still hated her) except instead of going for a subtler approach like Allison wanted, Emilia, fittingly considering her personality, decided to just go for it and see what happens.

All this was being explained while we were setting up our things in Allison's guest bedroom. Suddenly, I started to feel in a bit of a flirty mood.

"Hey, Y/N," my girlfriend asked, "What should we do while our friends are out there having their fun?"

"What if we just..." I moved in closer toward Ámbar, putting my arms around her neck, "...pretended the bottle landed on us next?"

"How about if we did a modified version?" Ámbar reciprocated. "It goes like this: First," she pinned me down on the bed. "I lay you down nicely here."

"And then," she gave me a nice, passionate kiss on the lips. "I do that. Over and over again. Until both our faces go numb." She smiled her beautiful, beautiful smile and put her finger against my nose.

"I would love that." I grinned like a dork. I can't keep my smug act up for very long when Ámbar goes that hard on me with the flirting.

And so she started doing exactly what she had described. I had kissed people before in my life, but none of them were as good kissers as Ámbar. Every time she kisses me, I swear I can taste the sweetest honey dripping from her lips.

But between all of Ámbar's kissing and lovingly caressing the side of my face, I felt like I wasn't doing enough for her. That's when I had an idea.

I gestured with my hand near the
lower half of her chest. "May I-"

"Of course!" She giggled, flipping us over so I was on top of her.

I began to move my hand up under her shirt. As my hands began to explore her body, I could feel her quiver in excitement. She even began to use her hands to guide mine to near her bra.

"You- you want me to-"

She nodded her head.

"Okay, I'm down." I smirked.

I moved my hands underneath her bra and fondled her breasts. She was biting her lip, but didn't say anything until I decided I was finished, when she whispered in my ear, "You're a good little angel."

I smiled, she smiled back, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.