Chapter Twelve: Wanting

Not much happened for the next few days after the sleepover, besides me, Ámbar, and our friends going about our normal, everyday routines. I spent all of my free time mentally replaying what happened in Allison's spare bedroom.

But throughout all of this, there was a question sitting in my head: What if we went even further? I was still a virgin, but it was fun to daydream what it would be like based on what I knew.

"You're thinking about the sleepover again, aren't you?" Allison interrupted my thought process. We were hanging out together at the mansion while our girlfriends were at practice, as was the sort of tradition we'd unintentionally started on the day of the sleepover.

"You got that right." I replied hazily. I had told Allison about everything (maybe in a little too much detail). Talking about our love lives was very therapeutic for both of us.

"Well, I've got something to tell you." Allison declared with a rather smug look on her face.

"Hit me."

"Well, before I tell you, I just want you to know that it is never my intent to make you jealous- " She paused. "OK, you know what? I'm just gonna tell you. I lost my virginity last night."

"Emilia?"

"No, a Thin Mint cookie. Of course it was Emilia!"

We both laughed. "Well, anyway," I continued the conversation. "How did it happen?"

"I was over at her house, and we were watching some random movie on Netflix, and then she made some random comment about how horny she was, and I was like "You want me to help with that?" and one thing led to another, and next thing we knew, we were fuckin'."

"Wow. Um... was it good?"

"It was great."

"That's good to hear. I'm still a virgin." I did finger guns.

"Sheesh, Y/N. You need to do something about that. I mean, look at how horny you are right now."

"Right. How do I do that, though?"

"Why can't you just tell her how you feel? Why are you so bad at that?"

"I don't know, Allie. I'm just really bad at putting things into words."

But before Allison could reply, our conversation was interrupted by me getting a message from Ámbar.

Ámbar: Hey Angel

Me: hey, babe. what's up?

Ámbar: Practice ended early and I went over to Emilia's. Is that OK?

Me: yea. i'm w Allison rn anyways

Ámbar: Oh OK

Me: wait! i just had an idea. what if i sent you a... lil something? ;)

Ámbar: Based on the winky face I think I know what you mean. And the answer is yes ;)

"I see Ámbar's just as horny as you are." Allison commented, seeming to have appaeared out of nowhere. "And before you ask, no, I was not looking over your shoulder, I just looked away from my phone for a couple seconds and saw the last two messages."

"Oh, no, it's fine. I've sent worse messages. But, um, do you mind taking a picture of me naked while I stare seductively at the camera."

"Not at all! But you don't have to stare seductively at the camera."

"I know, I just want to do it for maximum effect."

"Fine by me. But after that, I'm gonna go home, because this is between you and Ámbar."

So then I got undressed, we took the picture, and then I watched Allison leave, thanking her for her help on the way out.

And now, I thought, to send it to Ámbar.

I sent Ámbar the picture, with the caption "here's the little something i was telling you about ;)". I then got my reply seconds later.

Ámbar: Holy shit Y/N
I'd love to get my hands all over that 🥵
Me: i'm blushing Ámbar 😅
Ámbar: Well I certainly hope so 🙃
Do you want a little something from me as well?
Me: i'd love that 🤤
Ámbar: Well, I don't do pics, but I'm coming home so that you can see it for yourself 😉

That emoji-filled exchange (we use a lot of them when our conversations get really passionate) had a completely unexpected ending. Could this mean that me and Ámbar were finally going to give each other what we both so clearly wanted?