S Y N O P S I S

THIS STORY IS ONLY BASED ON THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATIONS. EVERYTHING THAT ARE WRITTEN HERE ARE ONLY FICTITIOUS. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO A REAL PERSON, PLACES AND EVENTS ARE PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

MY STORIES ARE UNEXPECTEDLY EXPECTED. SO IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING THAT HAS A TASTE OF UNIQUENESS, YOU CAN'T FIND IT HERE.

THIS STORY CONTAINS HEAVY CONFLICTS INCLUDING MATURED CONTENTS SUCH AS BED SCENES, PROFANITIES, CHEATING, FAVORITISM, ISSUES AND ETC. IF YOU DOESN'T LIKE CONFLICTED STORIES, I SUGGEST YOU TO LEAVE MY STORY.

WARNING:
ERRORS AHEAD

R-18: MATURED CONTENT

©️ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

-

Santino Basaltta is every girl's ideal man. He has the face and body of a Greek God that every girl would swoon over. He's kind, smart and he loves dancing. He was famous in their island for being a great and hot dancer.

He's status is single for his very clear reason that he doesn't want to be in a relationship yet. He said that if he would meet the woman of his life, he must reach success first. For he wanted to give his woman a life she deserves. Moreover, he believed that the woman for him would meet him halfway of his life's journey.

But you see? Things in this world were never been perfect. And one of them is Santino. He isn't a prince with mountains of gold. He isn't a guy in some famous books who have golden spoon in their mouths. He never experienced going in some bars and clubs and throw money just to have fun. He's their family's breed-winner the moment his father left and went to paradise. He doesn't use money for fun. He used it to fill his family's growling stomachs.

He's just a random guy who loves dancing and was taught by his mother to take care and respect women. He's nothing special. Just an ordinary guy you would just bump around anytime.

Not until he bumped at Aileen Marie Jimenez. A strict and cold yet hot voluptuous chef of the town. She's not every man's ideal woman for she believed that if a man can do it, then she can do it. To make it short-she's independent.

She doesn't want to be a damsel in distress-she hated it. She's not just some girl, she's extra ordinary. She proved to men that she can do what they can do. She made them believe that she doesn't need a King for her to be a Queen.

With their very opposing beliefs, very contradicting character and revolving in a different world, could there be possibly a chance for them to defeat each other's hurricanes the moment their paths would cross?

---

"Mahal kita. Pero, mamahalin mo ba ako kung ang karangyaang maibibigay ko lamang sa iyo ay ang pagmamahal ko?" - Santino Basaltta

---

Heart Against the Hurricane [Heart Series #3]

Heart Series:

1. Heart in Caution
2. Heart in Disguise
3. Heart Against the Hurricane
4. Heart of the Sunset
5. Heart of Diamond
6. Heart in the Depth of the Sea

visit and follow my facebook page: Thorned_heartu.

...

STORY GUIDE:

Heart Series:

1. Heart in Caution ( Nikki and Clad )

2. Heart in Disguise ( Phaebe and Philip )

3. Heart Against the Hurricane ( Ayen and Santino )

4. Heart of the Sunset (Nivia and Ino )

5. Heart of Diamond ( Primm and Sim )

6. Heart in the Depth of the Sea ( Natasha and Zandro )

Stand Alone Stories (First Generation):

1. Bring Us Back ( Harriet and Evans )

2. My Not So Called Prince ( Traeh and Hussef )

Stand Alone Stories (2nd Generation):

1. The Water's Vengeance ( Irka and Aqua )

2. Peace in Raindrops ( Jethro and Lyra )

3. Wonders of Love ( Precy and Pildo )

...