Hopelessly Waiting

Spitfires P.O.V~

Aimlessly running, searching for anything to help me. It was dark and almost hard to see but I continued. They're relying on me, Soarin's well being relies on me.
I still don't see what he see's in Rainbow but if working with her means that Soarin is safe then I guess I'll have to work with her this once.
I stopped to catch my breath, must keep going, I have to keep going. Just as I thought that to myself I heard I whisper, I don't care who it could be but I didn't trust it.
"WHO ARE YOU" I screamed sounding as intimidating as possible
No answer....
I repeated myself "WHO ARE YOU"
Anonymous: "she's here" they whispered
This suddenly felt wrong, I don't know who I'm dealing with but I am the leader of the Wonderbolts, I can beat them.
"COME OUT OR I'LL HAVE TO GO IN AND FIND YOU" I yelled
Anonymous : "Spirfire, the leader of the Wonderbolts. The fastest aerial team in Equestria"
"Yeah exactly, so don't even try me" I responded strongly. Although I sounded Unafraid on the outside, on the inside I was worried, scared even. I had an uneasy feeling about this
Anonymous: "Your here to save Soarin right? So, your another one huh"

Another? What did they mean. "Wait, WHERE IS HE. TELL ME OR I WILL-"
Anonymous: "Did you think about what would happen after? After YOU rescue Soarin Rainbow would take all the credit and they'll fly off into the sunset together and what will you be, nothing."
I was speechless, I never thought of what would happen afterwards
Anonymous: "We are on the same team Spitfire, together we could seperate them. But I need you, only you. You can finally be appreciated, Join me...."

Rainbows P.O.V~

A figure came out of the shadows, IT WAS SPITFIRE!
"SPITFIRE, did you find something to help us get out of here!?!!?"
She didn't speak....
Applejack: "what's wrong, cat got your tongue?"
She still didn't answer
I had a bad gut feeling about this, did she get defeated by something or someone?
Another figure came out of the shadows

My heart skipped a beat, so many emotions and thoughts drowned me.

It was ThunderLane.

It was him this whole time?!? How, and....why?
A tsunami of emotions drowned me, I was speechless. This was one of the last things I expected, but now that I think about it it all adds up now.

ThunderLane: "It had been so long since I have last seen you Dashie"
I didn't respond, I couldn't respond. I don't know what was the right thing to do anymore. Part of me wants to get out of this cage and deal with him my own way, but I was in too much shock.
ThunderLane: "Awww, Dashie is speechless. Are you excited to see me?"
"That's Rainbowdash for you" I said firmly
ThunderLane: "To me you will always be my Dashie"
"Where's Soarin" I responded ignoring his nonsense
TunderLane: "who? The guy you used to replace me?"
"Tell me where Soarin is" I was being beginning to loose my patience
ThunderLane: "What happened to us Dashie?"
"What happened is that you took advantage of my emotions and played around with them" I wasn't going to let him bring me down again, I can't.
ThunderLane: "That was a miss understanding, come on Dashie. Forget about Soarin and come back with me"
"Stop addressing me as if I'm your puppet in your command, I won't come back with you so just give up and tell me where Soarin is"
ThunderLane: "Fine, deal with it the hard way. Spitfire, come with me"

I cannot believe it, she's on his team now? I was started to trust her again, why? For a second I actually was beginning to believe she was becoming a better pony, but I guess not.
No ones gonna come help up, so I better begin to find ourself's a way out of here now.
"Discord, can't you just zap us out of here?"
Discord: "oh I would love to but I have already tried turning your little friend there into a piece of toast but my magic here is weakened, I think I only have the power to release two max 3 people"
"Just release me and save your power, I'll find a way to release the rest of you, I promise"
Fluttershy: "please be careful"
I look back, "I will" I respond
I fly off looking for Soarin and something to release my friends at the same time, The sooner I get to Soarin the safer I would feel.

No ones P.O.V~

It's quiet in the cave that they're kept in, awkwardness flows.
Applejack: "d'you think she's find something?"
Fluttershy: "at this moment Soarin's well being is what I'm most concerned of"
Rarity: " I hope they'll both be okay"
Applejack: "I hope your right"

~45 minutes later~

Temperature dropped, it wasn't natural. The temperature change wasn't due to nature, they all knew damn well who's doing it was

Twilights P.O.V~

Everyone was asleep, I couldn't fall asleep knowing that my friends were in danger. Fluttershy fell asleep along time ago, unfortunately she fell asleep crying. It hurt hearing her upset, luckily Discord was there with her. He's the only one that can easily make Fluttershy feel better quickly, I'd would say it's because they're close friends but all of us here know that they're not telling us something. Rarity and Applejack fell asleep together and then there's Flash and me, I don't know where this is going but I'm hoping for the best.
I stare down at Flash, I don't know what I am feeling but it's not just a friend feeling, it's more. But that's not what matters right now, for now we have to wait. I trust Rainbow and know she'll find a way to get us out.

Word count: 987