Valentines Day~

Rainbows P.O.V~

Today's Valentine's Day, eww. I can't even fly out of my house without seeing two ponies making out. I gagged. Twilights in the other dimension too see some guy. Pinkie is busy making valentines cupcakes and is gonna meet up with cheese sandwich. They say they're only friends but I don't even know anymore. Fluttershy is having a tea party with discord.
They chose the worst day to do it but oh well. Rarity is in canterlot on business. Applejack is dealing with a bunch of letters from TenderHoof and from Caramel and other random people.
I'm here trying not to leave my house

I later there and thinking of Soarin,
After the grand galloping gala I was sure of how I felt.
I don't want to say the 'L' word case that's way to sappy and cliché but I always have a need to see him, to hear him. I know I'm against Valentine's Day and all, but maybe he may feel the same way about me? I am hoping to receive a letter or something, he promised he would try send a letter. But till then I'll just have to chill.

Soarin's P.O.V~

I promised to send a letter to Rainbow. And I have to. But Spitfire is pushing us more than usual today, especially me. Every time I have a break she's always there and pushes me even more that I haven't even gotten a break. She makes sure I don't have even a minute break time to do anything unless she's there. This is getting ridiculous and I'm exhausted.
I walk up to Spitfire and confront her

"Spitfire!"
Spirfire: "Yes Soar?"
" I want to know why u have been pushing me and not giving me a break or any free time"
He fake smile slowly faded away to a frown

Spitfire: "Why? So I can write a letter to that Rainbow Dash of yours?"
" We are just friends! I promised I'd write a letter to her"
Spitfire: " and you just have to promise to send a letter today? Rather a coincidence don't you think?"
Soarin: I want a break so I can write

Spitfire: well too bad I'm the one in charge not you, Why Rainbow, why not anyone else? I don't know like me?
Soarin: Eww. WTH Spitfire, no.
If you hate Rainbow why did u accept her into the academy?
Spitfire: oh, that. Why do I can humiliate her, she's nothing but a weak filly. She's not Wonderbolt material and will never be.
Soarin: and your nothing but a jealous monster!
I walked off too hear her yell

Spitfire: I'm still your commanding officer. 800 laps now!

6 hours later~

Rainbows P.O.V~

It's 10pm and nothing. Maybe we're not meant to be. I payed down in my bed with a headache.
And slowly closed my eyes

Soarin's P.O.V~

It's 10pm. And I'm still going
More
More
More.
She won't let me go

2 hours later~

She finally let me go. Although it may be too late now. I guess I'll go to Rainbows house to Apologise in the morning.
Why is Spitfire doing all this?
Is she really that jealous?
Oh well I'm dizzy and feel dead right now. I pack my things and go home.

~564 words~