Another Problem

Rainbows P.O.V~

Both Soarin and I where flying around trying to find our friends. I couldn't stop thinking about what Thunderlane told me, that it was all a 'misunderstanding'. What if I had gotten all my facts wrong that Day? What if it wasn't is fault? Then I would've thrown away a whole relationship because of a misunderstanding. Why am I thinking this, even before that day he became verbally abusive and just then forcefully kissed me. If it hadn't been for Soarin idk what he would've done or where I would be Rn.
I need to stop thinking about my problems, I need to start thinking about my friends. They must be scared, and cold. I want to scream and find them right now but I can't, plus all the tunnels look the same. But that isn't an excuse, I need to go find them now

Soarin: "Rainbow, are you sure your okay?"
He asked, which was reassuring. He's always there too help but I don't necessarily want to pour all my emotions and thoughts on him

"Yeah, I'm fine thankyou for asking tho" I replied, I lied. I'm not fine, but I tried to put on my best act
Soarin: "stop lying, I can see your not fine. Was it Thunderlane? Are you still thinking about that kiss? Look, I promise once we get out of here I'll give him what he deserves for forcing you to kiss him. Okay?"
He's not entirely wrong but I don't want to remember that moment
"No, not really. I just hope my friends are okay. I don't want them to suffer because of me"
Our flying came to a halt as he turned around to look at me. I could feel the red flush all around my body and the butterflies in my blood as he stared deep in my eyes.
Soarin: "I know you might feel like this is all your fault, but they chose to come knowing the danger that may happen or may not happen.The blame is on Thunderlane, not you. Okay?"
He pulled me closer for a hug, I felt safe again. Safe with him. Soarin broke the hug as he stared into my eyes again and gave me a forehead kiss that shot instant butterflies all around my body, my heart was pounding so loudly.
"Thankyou" I mumbled
Soarin: "your really important to me and one of my best friends, I would never want to loose you and I hate to see you upset. I promise we will find them but we need to continue searching if we're gonna do that, are you okay now?"
"Yes, thankyou. I'm fine now"
Best friend huh, that felt weird, distant. But after I kept rejecting him I guess it makes sense, I kept pushing him away so idk why I expected something else.

Soarin's P.O.V~

I know Rainbowdash is stressed and that something else is on her mind that she won't tell me but I'm not gonna force her to tell me stuff she's not comfortable telling me, but that doesn't stop me from wondering what she's thinking about.

~25 minutes after~

It's silent, just the two of us flying around to try find our friends. I know now Is not the right time to talk about feelings and emotions but if I don't say it now then it will come out at a possibly worse time

"Hey Rainbow, after yk like after your friends kinda caught us doing that. Um, did they say anything?" Why did I just say that, why did I just bring up THAT time out of everything.
Rainbow: "Not really" I didn't want to make this situation any more awkward than it had to be but I also cannot keep pushing Soarin away. I remember what fluttershy told me on the train.
Rainbow: "I don't know, I guess they thought after that, that we were official or something. I-it was mainly Fluttershy that cleared up my mind I guess."
I looked over at Rainbowdash, she was minimising eye contact with me
"What did she clear up to you?"
Rainbow: "Feelings, emotions and actions I guess. *sigh* That I was in denial of so many things"
"Was?"
Rainbow began to talk as she was Interrupted
Rainbow: "they're near here"
She began looking as we heard Twilights voice, was she talking to herself?
We both moved a Boulder out that revealed a hole in the wall to find Twilight and the others.
Immediately helping them all get out, waking them up.

Rainbows P.O.V-

I was so revived that my friends were okay. But it almost felt too easy, to find them unguarded. Especially since Thunderlane now knows we escaped.
Thunderlane: "Well, your all here"

I heard Thunderlanes voice as I immediately turned around to see him walk out of a shadow.
Thunderlane: "how amazing"

Word count: 812