Who?

Spitfires P.O.V~

Not gonna lie, kinda boring day. Earlier the students in the academy were complaining about the 'safety' like, Pegasus have wings for a reason. Rest of the day just paperwork and stamping documents. I look outside the window in my office to see Soarin flying over here, "hah" I though to myself, he was already sick of Rainbow Dash. Called it!

Soarin: "I don't appreciate you threatening me and Rainbow, stop or I'll report you to the police before you get a chance to even harm any of us" he yelled at the top of his voice.

"Um, excuse me?" I responded
Soarin: "I said, leave me and Rainbow alone OR ELSE!
"If this is your way of telling me that you hate me and wanna put me behind bars, sorry but making up a stupid story isn't gonna get it" I replied strongly, Im confused. As far as I'm concered I just told him to come looking for me after he got bored Wirh Rainbow, not that I threatened them.
Soarin: "Stop denying it, lying ain't gonna get u anywhere"
"Soarin, I know I'm impatient but I didn't do whatever you are accusing me of"
Soarin: "wait, are you being honest or are you lying?"
"Im being honest, I have no idea what you talking about"
Soarin: " are you 100% crystal clear?"
"Honest" I replied
Soarin: "Do you know anyone suspicious?"
"Uh, no?"
Soarin: "Ugh, okay bye" he said as he flew off

Threatening? Blackmailing? I was honestly so confused, sounds like I'm not the only one against their relationship, haha. Honestly, can't they just take a hint?

Anonymous P.O.V~

I watched him speak to the orange Pegasus. I could hear everything. I warned him, not to tell and he did. I wouldn't mind getting rid of him, it would benefit me as well. Another thing I won't have to worry about. I already have him a warning, his fault he didn't listen. Tonight, I'll deal with him.

Soarin's P.O.V~

If it wasn't Spitfire then I'm outta suspects, I mean idk anyone else that would be as jealous as Spitfire. I was absolutely positive it was her, I'm now clueless to what to do next. I don't want Rainbow getting hurt, not that she'd allow it but still I don't wanna risk it. Maybe if I just listen to him/her then we'll both be safe, or would that be just giving in? Should I tell her? Or am I making a big deal about everything?
I don't know, I don't want Rainbow being at any risk because of me. Maybe we should meet up and i can explain everything, yeah I'll do that.

Letter:

Hey Rainbow, Ik it's late right now and sorry if I'm disturbing you but I've got something to tell you urgently, I don't know if u should but I'm gonna. It'll make me feel a lot better if you listened, are your free tomorrow morning so I can explain everything?

Rainbows P.O.V~

I revived a letter, honestly I'm so tired I don't know if I'm bothered to read it maybe I'll read it in the morning. I looked at the name on it and as soon as I read 'Soarin' I felt a shiver down my spine.
I ripped the letter open and read it. I was sweating, why does Soarin have these weird effects on me that I've never experienced.

He wants to tell me something. I get all excited, what does he want? What will he tell me? Maybe that he likes me, or that he wants to hang out and grab dinner and stuff. I don't hesitate to write back

Letter:

Hey Soarin, yeah tomorrow morning is good.
I'll see you there and you can tell me what you want to tell me and I'll listen
~Rainbow

Get a grip Rainbow, your the fastest most awesome pony to fly out of ponyville, you can't be showing lovey dovey feeling for a stallion. I'm an athlete, Can't be shown feeling like this. No matter what I do I can't seem to go to sleep, I constantly think about what Soarin wants to tell me. Idk why but for a second I thought he was gonna properly confess what he feels, after what Fluttershy told me on the train I think it's also time to come clean. Why when it comes to Soarin I can't control myself. I mean last time I saw him I wasn't really in control of myself, next to Soarin I listen to what my heart is begging for and I don't think. But why am I like this when it comes to Soarin ughhhhh. I take a see breathe and go to sleep, excited and curious to see what Soarin wants to tell me.

Soarin's P.O.V~

I receive Rainbows letter that she can make it tomorrow morning.
I turn off the lights to go to sleep, I can feel something behind me. Breathing on me, a shadow. I don't hesitate to turn around.
Something, I can't tell if it's a pony or not, is standing there. It's gave down breathing heavily, my heart beats faster every second.
A wave of cold air downed me along with scared thoughts.

Anonymous: "I warned you, and you didn't listen" They said, deep, dark and cold.
"It was you? Who are you? And what's your big deal?" I responded
Anonymous: "I don't wanna ruin the surprise just yet, you'll see later after I deal with you"

They began chasing me. Terrified I thought of the first thing that came to my mind, I got far enough away to write a paper letter.

Letter:

Help me. Dark figure chasing me, trying go get me. Help.

Soar-

They trapped me with their cold grip before I could finish signing. They looked as if they were about to knock me out, Bang.

Cold, dark, alone, quiet.

Rainbows P.O.V~

~In the morning~

I woke up early and anticipated for what Soarin was gonna say. My stomach clenched I'm nervousness as it was now I was gonna confess. My fave and hands got all sweaty as I stood outside his house, the door was open. Did he leave? I walked in to see a mess, furniture everywhere tossed around. My heart dropped, where Soarin? Is he okay? I was so overwhelmed that I almost passed out. A note, "Mayne he went shopping for food and the mess was just him being messy" I thought to myself, but deep down I knew I was lying to myself. I looked at the paper and read it.

He's gone, I almost cried instantly. Someone took him, but who? Was it spitfire trying to ruin our relationship again? I need to talk to her once and for all. I hope I'm not too late.

Words: 1138

Also sorry If I didn't post for months, school or literally so busy, I have yearly exams coming up but I'll try write chapters when I can, thanks .-